Forums Forums Classes Demon Hunters Vengeance PvE Legion7.1.5 GSE2.0 VengDH

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Grunt
    #39358 |
    Kisliks
    Grunt

not working 🙁

Mike Shamblin
    Grunt

It is. I just walked you through how to correct the issue you were having in Discord.

Gary Lambert
    Scout

hi, so i tried this out and it was working excellent. i had to sestart comp and now it wont work, trying to figure out what went wrong thanks

Mike Shamblin
    Grunt

To Import into GSE2 …

in game type /gs
    click import
    paste that macro from ( im assuming ) my posted link
    click import again
    it should say something about imported succesfully
    click close
    close again
    then reopen GSE2.0 by typing /gs
    You should now see one called VengDH
    click on it
    then click create icon
    Now you should be able to drag the icon from the right side ( now a ? symbol ) to your bar

Gary Lambert
    Scout

that fixed it thanks

richard
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

To Import into GSE2 …
    in game type /gs click import paste that macro from ( im assuming ) my posted link click import again it should say something about imported succesfully click close close again then reopen GSE2.0 by typing /gs You should now see one called VengDH click on it then click create icon Now you should be able to drag the icon from the right side ( now a ? symbol ) to your bar

thanks

when i go to make another the last one pops up where i paste them, is it ok to fill over?

Mike Shamblin
    Grunt

To Import into GSE2 … in game type /gs click import paste that macro from ( im assuming ) my posted link click import again it should say something about imported succesfully click close close again then reopen GSE2.0 by typing /gs You should now see one called VengDH click on it then click create icon Now you should be able to drag the icon from the right side ( now a ? symbol ) to your bar

thanks
    when i go to make another the last one pops up where i paste them, is it ok to fill over?

Should be – yes

Gyuniku
    First Sergeant

Hello – this is REALLY working well for me. Thanks!

Antonio graniero
    Grunt

can someone explain to me how the hell this is even viable would this not blow your main cds like no other

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.