Legion7.1.5 GSE2.0 VengDH

Sequences['VengDH'] = {
  Author="Unknown",  
  SpecID=581,
  Talents = "2,3,1,3,1,1,1",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/legion7-1-5-gse2-0-vengdh/",
  Help = "Tank - Talents are 2313121",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy  [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Felblade",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Shear, Soul Cleave",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Shear",
        "/cast Fel Devastation",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Demon Spikes",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Fiery Brand",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Immolation Aura",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Sigil of Flame",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Metamorphosis",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Sever",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [nochanneling] Soul Carver",
      },
    },
  },
}

not working :frowning:

It is. I just walked you through how to correct the issue you were having in Discord.

hi, so i tried this out and it was working excellent. i had to sestart comp and now it wont work, trying to figure out what went wrong thanks

To Import into GSE2 …

in game type /gs
click import
paste that macro from ( im assuming ) my posted link
click import again
it should say something about imported succesfully
click close
close again
then reopen GSE2.0 by typing /gs
You should now see one called VengDH
click on it
then click create icon
Now you should be able to drag the icon from the right side ( now a ? symbol ) to your bar

that fixed it thanks

[quote quote=39622]To Import into GSE2 …
in game type /gs click import paste that macro from ( im assuming ) my posted link click import again it should say something about imported succesfully click close close again then reopen GSE2.0 by typing /gs You should now see one called VengDH click on it then click create icon Now you should be able to drag the icon from the right side ( now a ? symbol ) to your bar
[/quote]

thanks

when i go to make another the last one pops up where i paste them, is it ok to fill over?

[quote quote=39631]

To Import into GSE2 … in game type /gs click import paste that macro from ( im assuming ) my posted link click import again it should say something about imported succesfully click close close again then reopen GSE2.0 by typing /gs You should now see one called VengDH click on it then click create icon Now you should be able to drag the icon from the right side ( now a ? symbol ) to your bar

thanks when i go to make another the last one pops up where i paste them, is it ok to fill over? [/quote]

Should be - yes

Hello - this is REALLY working well for me. Thanks!

can someone explain to me how the hell this is even viable would this not blow your main cds like no other

You have talents list as using Blade Turning for 108 but cast Fel Devastation.

Should talents actually be 2,3,1,3,1,1,1?

[quote quote=40012]You have talents list as using Blade Turning for 108 but cast Fel Devastation.
Should talents actually be 2,3,1,3,1,1,1?
[/quote]

Good catch - when testing these and making them, it gets blurred and easily over seen. Corrected OP. My talents are actually 2-3-1-3-1-1-1

Not using Soul Barrier? Didn’t find it that useful to smooth damage?

By request I did one for a Soul Barrier Build as well. With the time nerf to Last resort, some think this is more viable for Survival.

Sequences['VengDH2'] = {
  Author="Unknown",  
  SpecID=581,
  Talents = "2,3,1,3,1,1,3",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/legion7-1-5-gse2-0-vengdh/",
  Help = "Tank - Talents are 2313113",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy  [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Felblade",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Shear, Soul Cleave, Shear",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Shear",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Soul Barrier",
        "/cast Fel Devastation",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Demon Spikes",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Empower Wards",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Fiery Brand",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Immolation Aura",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Sigil of Flame",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Metamorphosis",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Sever",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [nochanneling] Soul Carver",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Shear",
      },
    },
  },
}

Used the 1st one this morning and found it to work nicely. Will add the Soul Barrier as well and see how it goes.

Cheers for putting them together

Hi Sorry to bug you I like most of the macro but I make a few mods to have a little more control like removing meta from the macro and adding it to my action bar instead. What I wanted to ask is what is cast [combat,nochanneling] Sever. I cant seem to find the spell anywhere on my DH?

[quote quote=40106]Hi Sorry to bug you I like most of the macro but I make a few mods to have a little more control like removing meta from the macro and adding it to my action bar instead. What I wanted to ask is what is cast [combat,nochanneling] Sever. I cant seem to find the spell anywhere on my DH?
[/quote]

Sever is Shear is turned into when you are in Meta Form. That is why I put it in the macro, so that when you are in that form, you will still follow a rotation.

You don’t need to change the spell names when you’re in Meta. If you keep Shear it will still cast Sever

Thanks a mil for the info

OK, now trying this, just finished testing the excellent warlock aff macro.

As i have the ‘auto target’ bug at the mo, i removed the /targetenemy line in the warlock macro, hence i removed it in this one. However, even with that line removed, as soon as i hit my autohotkey (spams my button), this macro fires at the nearest mob.

My DH is only 107 at the mo (i got loads of alts), but wanted to test this macro on the test dummy.
Any reason why (after removing /targetenemy) this is auto targeting? yes, i have require target ticked in the global list.

Strange that the warlock macro works…