Forums Forums Classes Warlocks Demonology 8.0.x One button macro for Demo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

dmedeaakQi6uubAwkb3IkGDjs(Ls1WqHoMuTmP4zOGPPeDnq02aPVPumoLKZrfuRJkLdsLKfQOYefPUivuTrQe(ivegjvIojvsTsLqVKkkZKkuUPsPDIs)uj1qvu1svu6PeMQu6QuH0wPcvFvrXzPcXBLq3vc2RWFPI0GHomWIbvESctwIUmLnlQ6ZGYOfLtJQxtLQztv3we7MOFJ0WrrhNkilxsphX0jDDfz7GW3bvDErL9R6OhTbBpeRzDUtNZrBBxZ600oF7A21o2ANWrc2MOneTaVjvsi69Eddn9qK2YdM8AW2dHlnpZqSwAhHBsvQ8yAlHkPEkSChtaJkn1XJhp2c8MujUDS37nm00)ITzCYro5ysUJ55vIE0GWQhtaJkDHJm9gGyhHZo6oxwEeEUMDCqtsmPsocKLhjtWGzeLtLKuFrbpHP3oolvbkNkpMagv6Xr1aQvEeEUMDeCS3z84mGQNoCFHJ9vqEKRwYrVbH5tDmTr4WKw5X806rVbH55syPood37pwni4e7OhOwn1xuWty6TJffz88AHJj0YJ5P1Jdar5syhtBjujCuVEe(mtEKRhzwPdsQJUY7pQz2rf4nPECKr5dJCeuTJmbechcJSWrc9OMzhPsFUJuPDKRhHN79hNi2ro5OGo5pk0k3Dl1XTgqQhv6r4SJteR8i8Cn7OlmpSjqT8OtotfOzWMa1YJ88hH5ZXmZkDWJaz5rUsocGJ75k3ihPYJGjL6adartfITGrL64wLWPss0gS9Ony7HyFai6XIkWBs1TL7nfo2aDjJqUjyBcX(aq0JfvG3KQB99MchtBjujFCuOvtctZcwgcX(aq0JDgxYqhAWUme7darp2zeY(MLblKHyFai6XgOq2xTjyHgI9bGOhHUcAiCMLBwZBaIfTHgcNz5MVAes0gS9qSRGkmtnPLK7yrjndutkuS0aLfc2MqSpae9yrj9ittlCS3BwTHXGLHqSpae9yXeAPBKmEETWXgOl7BwfAiCPbkJ5cHqnMUysouovgcH5qtMu5aFiMVABbJknAd2Ei2haIECLdVbk0qdX8uIUfmQ0On0qdnecM2W1Pd2gOqdHRM0mAneZsDxbkpeBbYjG31s1QqysLtLXCHgAeaUsage Information
    One button Demonology macro. Talents: 2112321
    This is my first ever macro, please be kind with comments and suggestions.
    Simple Rotation macro created with a 110 Warlock, 185 item level. Designed for leveling. Will revise later.
    Simple [Shift] mod for casting Demonbolt when it procs. All the talent choices are passives, so the only one it will use is Soul Strike. Meant to be used with Felguard (Wrathguard if glyphed) and its abilities on auto-cast.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Axe Toss

KeyPress: Summon Wrathguard, Demonbolt

Main Sequence: Shadow Bolt, Summon Demonic Tyrant, Hand of Gul’dan, Soul Strike, Call Dreadstalkers

Elzo van Vulpen
    Sergeant

finally have my really old warlock restored (used him when destro was a thing back in wotlk) and loved this macro gonna play around with it for a while!

Tyron Lundy
    Grunt

works perfectly! Thanks

Christian Schröder
    Grunt

How fast do u use it?

Austin Smith
    Grunt

Simple answer. Take your in game latency and add 10ms. My in game ping/latency is 72ms, so I run any macro at 82ms.

Roktati
    Grunt

I use a Logitech G910 keyboard with the Logitech gaming software, I was testing it between 50 and 150 ms, but Austin Smith’s response is a very good starting point if not more than likely the best for you on your rig and isp. As with all the macros you’ll find on this website, no one macro will work best for everyone. There are just too many variables between internet service speeds, computer capabilities, and personal preference on settings, addon usage, etc etc.

I am very glad that those of you who are using my macro are finding it adequate for what you’re using it for. Now that i know people are actually using it, i’ll do my best to keep it up to date and working, as well as checking back more regularly.

Ivan Reis
    Grunt

Hi,
    I removed the line –/targetenemy [noharm][dead] but it is still attacking automatic…
    Any idea?

I just took the click at Use/Head and worked…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.