Looking for an Author to help me keep playing WoW

I have Parkinson’s Disease. Its managed with medication and to a large extent, I function quite well in most areas of life, work, family and the important stuff. However, my dexterity is very poor and hand eye coordination is not great. I find it harder and harder to play wow. My two passions in the game are raiding and 2v2 arena. I am now unable to do either.

My functionality ; left hand [shift A S D space] right hand Mouse with (max 3 or 4) side buttons.

These characters at max level:
Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Shaman, Warlock

Could an experienced author identify which parts of the game remain accessible to me and which class / spec is most suitable to maximise my gaming experience? Then create bespoke Macros to suit my ability and function?

I would expect to compensate the author or authors for their time and expertise.

Raiding is very accessible for you.

Hunter: From my understanding (I don’t play Hunter); **UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros – is doing very well in both a raiding atmosphere as well as a casual PVP environment.

Priest Shadow: Word of the Void - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros – I personally use this to raid with in addition to running high m+ keys; 9/9 Heroic BOD, 2120 IO last season,

Priest Holy: I don’t heal, but I know that John makes very well-performing healing macros – HPriest 101 - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

I don’t play a mage, paladin, shaman, nor warlock, so I can’t recommend anything there.

I used to play druid but a lot of the druid macros are ‘ok’ for casual play, not very good for competitive play such as high key running or mythic raiding. Although Admiral makes good macros as well, you’d have to experiment with his boomie macro and see how it performs – DISCO CHICKEN -Season 1 M+ and Raid Build- By Admiral Smurf - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

As for competitive PVP… you’re not going to find any macro that’s going to put you ahead of a casual player, imo. Many will do a good ‘casual’ job, but if you’re trying to push a 2K+ rating, you might struggle.

GL!

Abby is as sweet as she is lovely; she always has good things to say about my macros. But I wonder what she will say about the changes that I have done to her awesome Sub macro? :wink:

And, I can help you with a few of those classes, Bruce. DM me…

thank you both very much for your responses. I shall contact you by DM John. Much appreciated.

x

The whole game is accessible to you still, and most if not all of what you ask for already exists on the forums here. personally, I only use the WASD plus shift, and alt and use a 6 button programmable mouse.

Many users seem to prefer a single button option for these macros. I’ve made basic macros for most/nearly all classes. and others have taken them further or created their own. so you are spoiled for choice.