Looking for Disc Priest macro (PvE/PvP) w/no MODS

Hi, for reasons of my own I cant use any of the macros w/mods such as alt, ctrl or shift, can anyone help me with a sequence that doesn’t contain any pretty please? Thanks so much for any help in advance.

Just take the Mods out of the macro and put them on their own separate button.

Ahh I see I wasnt sure if that would mess anything up or not. I suppose I can test it out. Any suggestions on which of the current posts has the best option for that?

if mods are not working for you, you have to go into the in-game keybind and unbind shift, alt, ctrl. i personally went through and unbind anything that had those three in it.

ps: figured i be a little more help on this situation you are in.

[quote quote=64223]if mods are not working for you, you have to go into the in-game keybind and unbind shift, alt, ctrl. i personally went through and unbind anything that had those three in it.
ps: figured i be a little more help on this situation you are in.[/quote]

I did the same. I used to have something bound to alt-1 and then when I found this site/addon I realized that I either need to put the spell in the macro on that button or unbind the button that was there. Especially if there were any conditionals in the macro for that spell.

Use mine, no mods and works in mythics and raids.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/disc-priest-by-urzulus/