Looking for Outlaw Macros

Anyone have a link to a updated Outlaw macro? Everyone I have been looking at has horrible results when it comes to actually using. My rogue sims at 17.7k, but only doing 10k with most of the macros I have been finding.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated :smiley:

Are you using the talents that each macro says to use? I use this and do only slightly less than what Simcraft gives me.

Due to the nature of the class and its rotation mechanics plus the limitation imposed by Blizzard to the limit, one can macro without falling into bot territory, Rogues are one of the most difficult to macro and get results.

to that end its often best to take an existing macro then tune it to suit your character. but its time consuming and can be daunting depending on how clever you are, but like everything, the rewards are worth it for those willing to put in the time and effort.

why can’t the creators do it? you may ask. well, we do but we can only work of our own characters so at the end of the day I might make the perfect macro but for my Rogue, it may not perform for others this is not by choice but the nature of the beast.

Of course, I use many macros from the site and use the same talents that they have just bc i want the same results they are posting about. I will try that one out and let you know how it turns out. Thanks for the link!

[quote quote=69404]Due to the nature of the class and its rotation mechanics plus the limitation imposed by Blizzard to the limit, one can macro without falling into bot territory, Rogues are one of the most difficult to macro and get results.
to that end its often best to take an existing macro then tune it to suit your character. but its time consuming and can be daunting depending on how clever you are, but like everything, the rewards are worth it for those willing to put in the time and effort.
why can’t the creators do it? you may ask. well, we do but we can only work of our own characters so at the end of the day I might make the perfect macro but for my Rogue, it may not perform for others this is not by choice but the nature of the beast.[/quote]

Totally agree, I have tried to tweak macros that I have found to my play style, but sadly I am ignorant to making them as well as everyone else. I can do basic ones for simple casts or mouse over macros, but the cast sequence macros are a little trickier for me.

I do appreciate everything everyone here does though and always try to be lead to the ones that everyone finds the most useful to their play styles as I like to see how others play as well. I’ll give the one linked above a try and hopefully its what I am looking for ^.^

I did have a details explanation of what you can do but site thinks its spam and won’t let me post :frowning:

Can you direct message it to me?