Looking for Ret macros

Is there currently working macros for Ret pally? Trying to find a working one for 5.4.8 with no luck.

This one is working very nice:

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/ret-all-in-one-5-4

check page 2 and pick one of those (im using Nico updated one)

What are you looking for? If you want a all in 1 button masher with no consideration of fight mechanics or timing of your abilities then that one above this post is what you are looking for.

If you are looking for just a rotation macro that is split up a bit, but provides full control of you cooldowns, offensive and defensive, then i suggest you can try these.

/cast [mod]divine storm
/castsequence reset=0.3 2,2,2,2,crusader strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 2,2,2,judgment
/castsequence reset=0.3 2,2,templar's verdict
/castsequence reset=0.3 2,exorcism
/cast hammer of wrath

That is your single target rotation, minus Inquisition, which you will have to hit manually. Supper easy once you get used to it.

/cast [mod]divine storm
/castsequence reset=0.3 2,2,2,2,Hammer of the Righteous
/castsequence reset=0.3 2,2,2,judgment
/castsequence reset=0.3 2,2,divine storm
/castsequence reset=0.3 2,exorcism
/cast hammer of wrath

That is your AoE rotation.

Those little [mod] commands are for your 4pc tier 16 proc, you should use something to let you know when it procs, like TellMeWhen addon. Just press ctrl, alt, or shift when pressing the macro button, and it will Divine Storm.

/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
/cast Execution Sentence

That little baby right there is your cooldown macro. You can leave ES in it or take it out, if left in you will have to hit the button more then once sometimes to get ES to fire (annoying).

/cast [mod]divine storm
/castsequence reset=0.3 2,2,2,crusader strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 2,2,hammer of wrath
/castsequence reset=0.3 2,templar's verdict
/cast hammer of wrath

And that bad momma right there is what you mash right after you use your cooldown macro. Lets call that your burst rotation macro.

It not a “all in one” macro that tries to do everything for you. These macros free you from the fine details and lets you just think on just a few things.

Its 5 buttons.

Single target? just mash the single target macro and refresh Inquisition.

More than 1 target, mash the aoe macro and refresh Inquisition.

Time to bust? Hit the single target macro till 3 holy power, hit Inquisition, mash the CD macro, then mash the burst rotation macro.

It works great. I am 8/14h in SoO using these macros. My guild has stopped raiding back in February, or i am sure i would be working on heroic Garrosh by now.

The advantage of these macro for me is that it free up a bunch of space for other abilities, like our Stun, interrupt, Devo Aura, Hand spells. Pretty much everything a heroic raider needs besides solid dps.

Hi Brent, just from reading the forums abit i see you’re the man to talk to about ret macros, so is this still what you are using? just got back into the game after a long long break so i want something simple but decent. Im not a fan of those really long essay like macros that try and do everything so this looks good to me. Thanks