Looking to pay someone to build a GS for my demo

To start I hope this request is ok to submit. I will pay someone a fair fee to make me a GS that I can use on my demo. And will pay you to update as needed. I need it to be very easy to use as I have a learning disability that makes playing difficult and have asked some of the best players for help and still cannot do it. I am hitting 14k at ilvl 671 which is insane as I see lower guys doing 30-40k. The way I need it:
5 buttons or less to be hit with no alt-2, or shift-4 etc. Just things I can put in the bar and hit 1-5 that will proc and do damage I need.
Ps I really want to pay for this as I ask for nothing for free. I appreciate it.

First off, I would absolutely NEVER offer ANYONE into your account. Under ANY circumstances. It can lead into getting your account banned. Nothing towards anyone that could help you, But its just a very risky thing.

Secondly, I assume you are having problems with the GS addon itself? As there is a GS macro here:

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/gnomesequencer-for-demonology/

Now, To get around it. You can try for what I tried to do here:

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/demo-lazy-macro-not-gs/

If you use what I tried to do, You should get 20k with no problems at all. I am not a huge fan of GS myself. But I try not to be a debbie downer for those who enjoy it.

Give this one a try.

Sequences["Opener"] = {
PreMacro = [[
#showtooltip Imp Swarm
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
/petautocastoff [group] Threatening Presence
/petautocaston [nogroup] Threatening Presence
]],
"/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Soul Fire,Dark Soul: Knowledge,Hand of Gul'dan,Imp Swarm,Corruption,Summon Terrorguard,Shadow Bolt,Hand of Gul'dan,Metamorphosis,Doom,Demonbolt,Demonbolt,Touch of Chaos",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

Sequences['Damage'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
    PreMacro = [[
/use [nopet,nomod]summon Felguard
]],
'/use [noform: 0] Metamorphosis',
"/cast Hand of Gul'dan",
"/castsequence [nomod,nochanneling] reset=target Corruption,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Corruption,Life Tap,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt",
"/cast [pet:Kizgorod] Wrathstorm",
PostMacro = [[
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Sequences['Damage2'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
    PreMacro = [[
/use [nopet,nomod]summon Felguard
]],
'/use [noform: 0] Metamorphosis',
"/cast Hand of Gul'dan",
"/castsequence Soul Fire,Soul Fire,Soul Fire,Corruption,Life Tap,Soul Fire,Soul Fire,Soul Fire",
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

Sequences['Nuke'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
    PreMacro = [[
]],
'/use [noform: 1] Metamorphosis',
'/castsequence reset=target/5 Doom,null',
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Touch of Chaos,Demonbolt,Demonbolt,Demonbolt,Demonbolt",
"/cast Chaos Wave",
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] Blood Fury
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['AOE'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
    PreMacro = [[
]],
'/use [noform: 1] Metamorphosis',
"/cast Hellfire",
"/cast Chaos Wave",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Doom,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos",
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

----------------------------------------Important-------------------------------

There are 4 macros + 2 CD’s to use so 6 buttons, you can drop the AOE macro to make 5.

If you cannot use Shit or Ctrl etc you will need to manually use Dark Soul: Knowledge and Imp Swarm so not to bugg / Hang out the macro.

Imp swarm, Dark Soul: Knowledge and Terrorguard MUST BE OFF CD for Opener to work, so do not use these spells on trash unless you are more then 2 min away from pull, and 10 min in the case of Terrorguard.

Draenic Intellect Potion Should be used around 4 second before boss pull then start casting Opener 4-3 secs before pull.

Only use Opener at the start of a Boss fight. Do not use on trash.

Talents i have taken are : Soul Leech, Shadowfury, Sacrificial Pact, Burning Rush, Grimoire of Supremacy, Archimonde’s Darkness, Demonbolt

Glyphs : Dark soul, Life Tap, Imp Swarm, Falling Meteor, Shadow Bolt, Soulwell

Of these for the macro you will need to have ” Grimoire of Supremacy, Imp Swarm AND Demonbolt” the rest are personal choice.

I would recommend trying out Destruction if you need a simpler macro.

There is also the option of using Jalisco Autuick Macro on this page.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/gnomesequencer-for-demonology/page/3/

Thanks for posting this. I will tweak this with my own version.

I am hoping with patch 6.1, Seems like Demonbolt is getting a nerf? So we may just be using Demonic Servitude. So maybe it may help a bit? Who knows.

Looks like as well that Destruct and AFF is getting a buff. So hopefully I can stay Destruct as its so much easier for me to play. :)~

I have already gone back to Destruction had an email form someone asking for an update on this so posted my current build. Please post any mods you made on here might give it another go =) but i prefer the play style of Destruction and been using it for two years