Macro Full

i trying to help some body download gse and load a macro for them but it saying they are full and nothing is there

GSE has a macro library but it still needs a stub in the /macro interface.

Each character has a limit of 16 macros with a larger block that are account wide. If it says its full its that the character has 15/16 personal macros. There is a setting in the Options to use the Global macro bank but as macros are generally only useful to the character this is not turned on by default.

Thanks for your response. got it fix for got all about /m haha

How do I fix it and where is the error that says that I have 17 macros on the character and in fact only 2 characters on the character … I want to add more

[quote quote=52540]How do I fix it and where is the error that says that I have 17 macros on the character and in fact only 2 characters on the character …. I want to add more
[/quote]

Check your macro section ingame

press /m ingame and I suspect you have no spaces left in your macro store

[quote quote=52549]

<font><font>Как это исправить и где ошибка, в которой говорится, что у меня есть 17 макросов на персонаже и на самом деле всего 2 символа на символе … </font><font>Я хочу добавить еще</font></font>

<font><font>Проверьте свой игровой процесс</font></font> <font><font>Нажмите / m ingame, и я подозреваю, что у вас нет пробелов в вашем хранилище макросов</font></font> [/quote] Thanks, yes, I had 17 macros on the character ... it turns out that if you remove macros from the addon then in the game contribution you also need to clean ((

The Delete Icon button in GSE will allow you to individually remove icons also the /gs cleanorphans will delete any left over stubs for GSE Sequences that have been deleted but been left behind.

[quote quote=52700]The Delete Icon button in GSE will allow you to individually remove icons also the /gs cleanorphans will delete any left over stubs for GSE Sequences that have been deleted but been left behind.
[/quote]

[quote quote=52700]The Delete Icon button in GSE will allow you to individually remove icons also the /gs cleanorphans will delete any left over stubs for GSE Sequences that have been deleted but been left behind.
[/quote]

[/quote]