Macros and razor synapse

I need some clarification on the use of these macros. So what’s banable? Currently I have a macro that presses one every 150ms and can be toggled with the press of a button. Is it better to do that or make it so I hold down one and keep holding it down to run it, while releasing it will stop the macro?

If they are both non banable what is the better way of doing it, I know how to set both ways up in razor synapse, just don’t wanna get a ban

[quote quote=58073]I need some clarification on the use of these macros. So what’s banable? Currently I have a macro that presses one every 150ms and can be toggled with the press of a button. Is it better to do that or make it so I hold down one and keep holding it down to run it, while releasing it will stop the macro?
If they are both non banable what is the better way of doing it, I know how to set both ways up in razor synapse, just don’t wanna get a ban[/quote]

Been covered many times on this forum.

In my view, if you are at the keyboard pressing (holding) a button you are OK. If you have it toggled and don’t press the button manually (so you can go AFK) then you will be breaching the ToS.

Either way, it’s not our opinions that count; Blizz will ban you, and they make the call, not us. Just be at the KB and playing the game when using these add-ons.