Macros longer than 255?

I have been using this site for a long time. I cannot say that I understand HOW you guys are making macros longer than the 255 allowed by WOW…

What am I doing wrong!? Please advise? Thank you!

This is a question you will find in the FAQ once I finish it.

In general you need to use Super Duper Macro or Macro Toolkit. Super Duper Macro is found on WoW Interface and Macro Toolkit can be found here and on Curse.

I saw the ToolKit mentioned, I installed it prior to my posting the question earlier. I went back to the other post I read and saw the step by step instructions that I some how overlooked…

Thank you! I see the “Extend” button and that solved it! TY! :smiley:

Depandable of Moon Guard

[quote quote=8406]I saw the ToolKit mentioned, I installed it prior to my posting the question earlier. I went back to the other post I read and saw the step by step instructions that I some how overlooked…

Thank you! I see the “Extend” button and that solved it! TY! :D

Depandable of Moon Guard
[/quote]

glad you were able to figure it out. @Michael: I think a FaQ would be great and I like the DK compendium although my blood dk macro wasn’t included /grumble /grumble lol j/k. I’m not macro savy but if you need any help with the faq just shoot me a msg and i’ll see what i can help with, but, I can tell you have things under control

Hi Rel;

Oh trust me I’m not done with the DK one either. I still need to put more Blood macros into and some Unholy ones too. I just haven’t had the time to do it.

The FAQ will take care of most questions about addons, character limit and more. I’m thinking about making it a PDF too for offline viewing.