Max's Two-Part Frost

One to build, the second when Killing Machine procs.

Sequences["FrostFox"] = {
    PreMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
    ]],
    "/cast Obliterate",
    '/cast Obliterate',
    '/cast Howling Blast',
    '/cast Frost Strike',
    '/cast Plague Leech',
    PostMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Arcane Torrent
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    ]],
}
Sequences["FinishFrost"] = {
    PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
    ]],
    '/cast Soul Reaper',
    '/cast Obliterate',
    "/cast Obliterate",
    '/cast Howling Blast',
    '/cast Soul Reaper',
    '/cast Frost Strike',
    '/cast Frost Strike',
    '/cast Soul Reaper',
    '/cast Plague Leech',
    PostMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Arcane Torrent
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    ]],
}

Talents

All macros tested by me. Some code stolen from users of these boards, most notably Beef Wellington, and modified for my own use. Hope they work out for you.

Talents ?

max if you read through the macro i posted. you will find the EXE macro doesnt fire off properly. use the one on the 2nd page

if you dont have any trinkets that need to be used i would take them out as its one less thing for the macro to cycle through

Hey Mike, thanks for responding. Few things:
You don’t need to put in the Step Function code if you aren’t using it. Not a big deal, but less things to go wrong, ya know?
I leave the trink commands in pretty much all my code because i may or may not have trinks on a specific toon. You may have seen I have recently posted a wave of macros here. I have 33 toons right now, 15 of which are 100. I am not an ace player. I never top dps, good players do that, I’m just good at leveling, lol. Not very good at focusing on one, or even four, toons. Since I know that about myself, and never know which toon I am going to play, I just leave it so i know that the trinks will be used. As I said above though, less code is less possible problems. I am far far to lazy to remove the code and make sure the toon I am going to play doesn’t need it, heh.
Otherwise, I modified your original code some time ago and it seems to work just fine for my old lady. She had a significant dps increase with it. So good on ya. =) I do think I stated those in reverse though, the top one is for Killing Machine.

[quote quote=28021]Hey Mike, thanks for responding. Few things:
You don’t need to put in the Step Function code if you aren’t using it. Not a big deal, but less things to go wrong, ya know?
I leave the trink commands in pretty much all my code because i may or may not have trinks on a specific toon. You may have seen I have recently posted a wave of macros here. I have 33 toons right now, 15 of which are 100. I am not an ace player. I never top dps, good players do that, I’m just good at leveling, lol. Not very good at focusing on one, or even four, toons. Since I know that about myself, and never know which toon I am going to play, I just leave it so i know that the trinks will be used. As I said above though, less code is less possible problems. I am far far to lazy to remove the code and make sure the toon I am going to play doesn’t need it, heh.
Otherwise, I modified your original code some time ago and it seems to work just fine for my old lady. She had a significant dps increase with it. So good on ya. =) I do think I stated those in reverse though, the top one is for Killing Machine.

[/quote]

Max - is this for dual-wield or two-handed?

This one is a two hander, the other post is dual weild. Sorry I didn’t clarify that.