Mission Options GSSE 2.0

I can open GSSE fine and get to my already created Macros, but when I click options or go to the Interface menu in WoW I cannot get to the options. The button clicks and then nothing happens.

6x GSE\API\StringFunctions.lua:46: bad argument #1 to ‘gsub’ (string expected, got table)
[C]: in function gsub' GSE\API\StringFunctions.lua:46: in functionUnEscapeString’
GSE\API\StringFunctions.lua:34: in function UnEscapeTable' GSE\API\StringFunctions.lua:8: in functionUnEscapeSequence’
GSE\API\Events.lua:102: in function ?' ...\GSE\Lib\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:145: in function <...\GSE\Lib\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145> [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4> [C]: ? [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:13: in function?’
…\GSE\Lib\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:90: in function `Fire’
GSE\Lib\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <GSE\Lib\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil

4x GSE\API\GUIFunctions.lua:142: GSE isn’t registed with AceConfigRegistry, unable to open config
[C]: ?
…nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0-61.lua:1801: in function Open' GSE\API\GUIFunctions.lua:142: in functionOpenOptionsPanel’
GSE\GUI\Viewer.lua:237: in function <GSE\GUI\Viewer.lua:237>
(tail call): ?
[C]: ?
[string “safecall Dispatcher[4]”]:9: in function <[string “safecall Dispatcher[4]”]:5>
(tail call): ?
GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-34.lua:314: in function `Fire’
…s\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0-34\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:22: in function <…s\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:19>

Locals:
nil

Not sure how to format the errors I am getting with Bugsack correctly in the forum. Is there another way to submit erros? I have uninstalled all addons except for bugsack, buggrabber, and gsse.

Well, I went ahead and manually downgraded my installation of GSSE back to 2.03 from the Cursewebsite. It looks like I can get to the options screen again and I can see the macros. I will go ahead and limp along with this version for a while.

Is there a way to edit macros outside of the application? I always found that easier to do. Also, other than ‘exporting’ is there a way to backup the macros I create so I do not have to start from scratch every time?

Thanks again.