MM 5.4.7 Flawless Macros

First Macro is Flawless Single setup for PVP I just re apply “Concussive Shot” manually. If PVE just remove “Concussive Shot”.
SINGLE

/targetenemy [noharm]
/petattack
/cast Aimed Shot!
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=target 0,0,0,0,Steady Shot,Arcane Shot
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,Chimera Shot
/castsequence reset=target 0,Concussive Shot,Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.9 A Murder of Crows
/cast Rapid Fire

AOE 3+ Targets

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack
/cast Aimed Shot!
/castsequence reset=target 0,0,Multi-Shot,Steady Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Multi-Shot
/castsequence Kill Shot
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire

Enjoy!

Hi all i have been a viewer for sometime now and decided that i should put my thoughts in and this is what i came up with for an updated version of stevens macro his wasnt working so i modified it here goes nothing

Single Target

/cast Aimed Shot!
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Chimera Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Shot
/castsequence  Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Arcane Shot,Steady Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 concussive shot

AoE (multiple targets 2+)

/petattack
/cast Aimed Shot!
/cast multi-shot!
/castsequence  multi-shot,Steady Shot,multi-shot,multi-shot,Steady Shot,multi-shot,multi-shot,Steady Shot,steady shot

last but not least i added these to a separate macro
amoc and stampede

#showtooltip 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Stampede

they have been working wonders for me in pvp and im in all tyranical still on patch 5.4.7
and im in 2nd in dps
ENJOY!

Hi all ,I was wondering if someone could convert this macro to suit a BM hunter .
thanks

This should do the trick for a BM hunter with Thrill of the hunt not dire beast
also this macro has Glave toss with a mouseover so you can shoot at other targets whilst still targeting the main target there are plenty of other macros on this site that work awsome for BM hunters and other classes just click on the the classes in red at the top to find tones more cool macros

/petattack
/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,combat]reset=0.9 1,1,1,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.9 1,1,Focus Fire
/castsequence reset=0.9 1,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.9 kill shot
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Lifeblood
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/castsequence reset=23 Focus Fire
/startattack

dont forget to make sure your using an addon that can make an extened macro box like macro toolkit befor you paste your macro in, easy mistake to make !

I’m usings shanes macro since it gives me more DPS. The AoE macro is cheap and never caps me on Focus and works great. My issue is the single target macro is the best one for dps for me. But it doesnt use my TotH doesn’t trigger, also there times that Steady shot is firing at 100 Focus. This macro does the most dps for me but not sure how to change it for my needs?

Try this just changed a few things in Shanes macro

/petattack
/cast Aimed Shot!
/castsequence  reset=combat/9 Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot

if your still finding you got too much focus just add an extra ,Arcane Shot

Okay, I have to ask as a MM Hunter on recount what should be my top 3 abilities? I set my delay to .5 for my 50-60world ms. I’m just looking thru my logs, and can’t understand why Steady shot is so high. I get struck casting Steady Shots 4-6 times in a row. Not sure why this is happening

0.5 is pretty slow if your using for the repeat presses i use 0.047 as thats what i worked out was the speed i could press the keys manualy i dont play MM cos i find BM is better im using this macro for my BM hunter

/petattack
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,combat]reset=0.9 0,0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [combat] Lifeblood
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/castsequence reset=23 Focus Fire
/startattack [noharm][dead]

also dont want to teach you to suck eggs but are you using the right macro ?
Ive often made that mistake my self using an old macro button thinking it was the new lol and wasted half hour or so playing with a macro sequence and wondering why there was no change :slight_smile:

Sorry, I didn’t reply. I’m trying to think of a way not to sound mean. Yes, I’m using the correct macro. I’ve changed my delays to match my MS from World Server. I’m not even sure why sometime it fires 5 Steady shots straight. I know the Steady spam is for “Aim Shot!” buff I also added two arcane, but they do not fire. Glaive shot and Chim go off, but I only have Steady 3 times, it can fire 4-5 times and no Arcane what causes this? All I can think is, it skips the Arcane No aim shot buff to trigger ! Skips Chim and Glaive and repeats the Steadys?

Did you try the revised version of Shanes macro i posted, as i made a change that seams to force the cast sequence,

/castsequence reset=combat/9 Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot

instead of

/castsequence Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Arcane Shot,Steady Shot

Also there has been alot of updates recntly graphics and windows seams to have cuased alot of latencey and lag issues for many people i know. also check all your other addons. im using macro toolkit not sure what macro tool your using make sure thats up to date as well. if you have done all this then im compleatly lost! hope you manage to find a solution soon.
Im still learning how to eddit thes macro’s my self and am self tought and not compleatly sure what the some what some of the numbers mean. good luck. maybe try creating a new post and see if any 1 elce is having the problems your having with what ever macro your using, some 1 might fid a soltion for you, but im finding the changes made to that works fine on my MM spec.
Good luck!

I’ll try uses cant remember if I did or not I’ll let you know thanks!

i was wondering if there is anywhere in this macro to add
the following
concussive shot and widow venom and also serpent sting doesnt re apply, im attmepting to use this in arenas and battlegrounds

/petattack
/cast Aimed Shot!

[quote quote=12581]i was wondering if there is anywhere in this macro to add<br>
the following<br>
concussive shot and widow venom and also serpent sting doesnt re apply, im attmepting to use this in arenas and battlegrounds

/petattack
/cast Aimed Shot!

[/quote]

first time poster few months lurker and avid fan of this site. I believe the reason that it doesn’t reapply is because you have to switch targets. the reset=target i believe requires that. I may be wrong but its my ideas…

/cast Aimed Shot!

Does not work. I am using toolkit and just cant get aimed to fire off. Any help is appreciated.

Hello, I’m a little new here and I was attempting to navigate around before I asked this question but I was not having any luck.
Looking over the macros, and trying some out, I find that some of the skills are not firing off. The consistency of when skills are triggered seem to be random, and all over the place. Is there a trick on how to use the macros for example Shanes, I use it and all I see firing off is Arcane shot and Steady shot.

Also when a skill like “/cast Aimed Shot!” is be cast, it seems the “!” is preventing the skill to trigger, is there a reason for this?

Also is there a place good place where I can read over the syntax for the macros?
I’m not fully understanding the use for
“/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,0,Kill Command”
I understand the /castsequence, and I think the reset=XX(it’s for latancy, I think), what are the 0,0,0,'s for?

I’m sorry if there is a guide I will be more than happy to look it over.

[quote quote=12581]i was wondering if there is anywhere in this macro to add<br>
the following<br>

/petattack
/cast Aimed Shot!

[/quote]

really cant do much since on a cell but if you were to put in /castsequence [mod:alt] reset=0.3 concussive shot
/castsequende [mod:shift] reset=0.3 widow venom (sp?)

It might work. I don’t have a MM hunter or any hunter up to 90 so i wouldnt be able to test it atm. if anybody can add that in and test it, im pretty sure others would like to implement it