MM Hunter 1 Button AMOC and CS and AS

This is best used with 1111133 talents and glyph of chimaera shot
Works like a charm done 12 minutes on Garrison training dummy with self buff no food doing 21k the whole time.
Please test to see if it works for you I have a 639 ilvl as MM

#showtooltip Aimed Shot
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use Draenic Agility Potion
/use [combat]Rapid Fire
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot,Aimed shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot
/castsequence reset=60 A Murder of Crows,!Barrage,!Barrage,!Barrage
/castrandom [combat] kill shot
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/startattack

This is best used with 1111133 talents and glyph of chimaera shot
Works like a charm done 12 minutes on Garrison training dummy with self buff no food doing 21k the whole time.
Please test to see if it works for you I have a 639 ilvl as MM
Revised the A murder of crows to first shot with ! now it fires first every time and its working perfect.

#showtooltip Aimed Shot
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use Draenic Agility Potion
/use [combat]Rapid Fire
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot,Aimed shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot
/castsequence reset=60 !A Murder of Crows,!Barrage,!Barrage,!Barrage
/castrandom [combat] kill shot
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/startattack

Are you spamming the shit out of your keyboard or do you use a script for pressning the macro?

I’ve tried both with diffirent macros but seems to be skipping parts in the macro.

Ive 631 ilvl and only getting 11k~16k when Im trying diffirent macros to find on that work best.

Spamming the one button is all works fine for me dunno why it wouldn’t for you are you taking the 1111133 ?
And when you copy and paste from here to macro toolkit it might add some spaces at first make sure you clean it up.

ilvl 636 averaged around 17k to 18K.

Had to remove the draenic agility potion line which should be Flask. After my edit i kept drinking them and it would hang up. other wise it works well. nice job. Still not sure if KS fires off. Mine never do.

Really nice one Dezoran. Working pretty fine for me. I wonder which would be the best glyphs to use with this one?

TY so much im doing 26k dps on dummy in garrison

Tested this again with just about every combo EM and LW pulled basically the same. Averaged 19K in 640 gear. With no food or flasks. This is damn near flawless macro Good Job. I think I may be taking barrage again. I am still worried about pulling shit because Barrage is kind of on auto pilot lol.

Works pretty decent, is there a way to fit in a few more Aimed shots? In about 10 minutes on garrison dummy casts of Chimera shot were almost doubled Aimed shot casts, especially during rapid fire.

Thanks

I just copy the macro in the macro tab but it only allows 255 characters, its possible delete or edit something? anyway, thx, tested it with my ilvl 651 and works :v

Download and use Macro Toolkit in order to extend the chars above 255

[quote quote=19805]Are you spamming the shit out of your keyboard or do you use a script for pressning the macro?

I’ve tried both with diffirent macros but seems to be skipping parts in the macro.

Ive 631 ilvl and only getting 11k~16k when Im trying diffirent macros to find on that work best.
[/quote]

Yes I spam the shit out of the macro button :slight_smile: Every once in awhile you might have to add a steady shot but all and all it works wonderful.

I haven’t tested this until now, and it seems not working for me. It casts the 1st Chimaera Shot and then it doesn’t cast it again until like 60 seconds. Maybe something related to having two /castsequence with a reset argument in a same macro? I had some trouble with that thing in the past. Plus it doesn’t use Aimed Shot and keep casting an endless Steady Shot. Something wrong? Have you guys tried this lately?