More than one macro

Hi Guys I hope this post finds you all well and good?

I’ve been using a GS lazymacro for my Ele Shammys and it working great, I am slightly disabled so I’m finding this program a godsend, it’s really helping my dps and I’m not get moaned at half as much so all good.

My question is, I have a single target macro and want to use an AOE macro alongside it, but I can’t seem to install a second macro for some reason, the first one was easy, but for the life of me I cant work out how to install more than one, can anyone help me please?

thanks in advance for any help and advice

[quote quote=58536]Hi Guys I hope this post finds you all well and good?
I’ve been using a GS lazymacro for my Ele Shammys and it working great, I am slightly disabled so I’m finding this program a godsend, it’s really helping my dps and I’m not get moaned at half as much so all good.
My question is, I have a single target macro and want to use an AOE macro alongside it, but I can’t seem to install a second macro for some reason, the first one was easy, but for the life of me I cant work out how to install more than one, can anyone help me please?
thanks in advance for any help and advice[/quote]

the same way as you did the first one, type /gs in game and click the button called ‘import’, then paste your macro into the black space that appears and press the import button once more, then drag the icon to your actionbar

what is happening is everytime I click the import button it brings up the first macro I pasted in there, so basically if I delete whats in there and repaste it should bring up the new macro then??

yes, delete whats in there, paste your new macro and click import

I also use the 2 macro config for my pally. I set the first one up on key 1 for the single target and the second up on key 2 for the aoe macro. I find that it helps my dps to be able to switch from one to the other on the fly and not search my combat bar for them as well.