Mouseover healing not working

As Title says, i cant mouseover heal.

tried all classes and a gazzilion macros but no mouseover healing.

It only heals when i click the intended target first.

tried healbot, grid, raidframes, nothing works.

Deleted all macros, tried over, reset keybinds, delete all addons.

nothing. Im using razer naga chroma.

Any ideas what im missing?

Tia

The only way I’ve gotten any of my mouse-over healing macros to work was by using a general unit frame addon like Shadowed Unit Frames. Any of the healer-specific addons out there like healbot, clique, vuhdo, etc. don’t seem to support it (or I haven’t figured out how to get it to work yet). I currently use SUF, which has been working fine for my priest.

Tried SuF, same, no mouseover healing. Didnt expect it to work. Since healbot and all others failed.

How is this possible, took the game to default, and still nothing mouseoverhealing.

Frustrating.

i had the same problem but managed to solve it doing this trick

• make you macro in GSE
  • create icon (this will be done in character specific)
  • copy the macro to General (important!!)
  • add /target [@mouseover,help] at the top of the macro

your macro should look like

#showtooltip
/target [@mouseover,help]
/click [button:2] OLDHOLY RightButton; [button:3] OLDHOLY MiddleButton; [button:4] OLDHOLY Button4; [button:5] OLDHOLY Button5; OLDHOLY

now go to healbot (or any other addon you are using to heal) i prefer healbot
go to [spells] —> [macro] find the macro and confirm

works like a charm for me on my monk and on my priest

1 Like

thanks for the response, dont know what u mean with copy the macro

i copy paste it, create icon, and then im lost.

[quote quote=67847]i had the same problem but managed to solve it doing this trick
– make you macro in GSE – create icon (this will be done in character specific) – copy the macro to General (important!!) – add /target [@mouseover,help] at the top of the macro
your macro should look like

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-o">#</span><span class="crayon-v">showtooltip</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">target</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">@</span><span class="crayon-v">mouseover</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-v">help</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">click</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">button</span><span class="crayon-o">:</span><span class="crayon-cn">2</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">OLDHOLY </span><span class="crayon-v">RightButton</span><span class="crayon-sy">;</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">button</span><span class="crayon-o">:</span><span class="crayon-cn">3</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">OLDHOLY </span><span class="crayon-v">MiddleButton</span><span class="crayon-sy">;</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">button</span><span class="crayon-o">:</span><span class="crayon-cn">4</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">OLDHOLY </span><span class="crayon-v">Button4</span><span class="crayon-sy">;</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">button</span><span class="crayon-o">:</span><span class="crayon-cn">5</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">OLDHOLY </span><span class="crayon-v">Button5</span><span class="crayon-sy">;</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">OLDHOLY</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
now go to healbot (or any other addon you are using to heal) i prefer healbot go to [spells] —> [macro] find the macro and confirm works like a charm for me on my monk and on my priest[/quote]

found what u did, thanks m8 works perfectly !

1 Like

You are wonderful hugs
This fixed the issues I’d been having for ages on macros that used to work but suddenly stopped.

1 Like