My 7.3 Aff set

Here are my current macros for Aff in 7.3

I run 3 Macros for this.

I have ahk set to 120 for Aff2 and Aff3 and set to 220 for Aff1

Talent Builds are taken from icy veins, plus my own idea on the AOE macro (aff3)
You can always select Death’s Embrace for any of the macros should you need too, for long end boss phases, it wont affect the macro.

Also the AOE Macro (Aff3) will also work with the talent build suggestion from Aff1 and Aff2. But i like to run the talents on Aff3 in Mythics for the AOE boost.

Firstly I use Aff1 to apply Agony and Corruption and activiate Soul Harvest, pet attack and trinkets.
Secondly I use Aff2 to apply Unstable Affliciton and also activate SH, PA and trinks in case they are off cooldown.
When these are applied and at least 2 Unstable Afflictions on the target, i manually cast Reap Souls and then Drain Soul.
Re apply Aff1 just before Agony runs out
Then Aff2 again
and finally carry on with reap souls and drain soul as before.
Rinse repeat, Rinse repeat lol

Aff3 is for AOE and works differently, select a target and hit the macro, it will apply Agony, activate cooldowns etc and cast Seed of Corruption & Reap Souls. Tab as many targets as poss in quick succession (while holding down the macro) to apply Agony to them all, as it resets to cast Agony on target switch, one you have all targets affected with agony stop tabbing and allow seed of Corruption to cast.

Sequences['Aff1'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.00.
  Author="Lorganion@Turalyon",
  SpecID=265,
  Talents = "3113213",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/petattack",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Agony, Corruption, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Agony, Corruption",
        "/cast Soul Harvest",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Sequences['Aff2'] = {
  SpecID=265,
  Talents = "3113213",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/petattack",
        "/cast Soul Harvest",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Unstable Affliction, Unstable Affliction, Unstable Affliction",
        "/cast Unstable Affliction",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Sequences['Aff3'] = {
  SpecID=265,
  Talents = "2212211",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/petattack",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Agony, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Seed of Corruption",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Reap Souls",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Im having some pretty good results with these macros, i know they are not fully automated, but they do make things a little easier, especially the AOE macro (Aff3), but i have found that trying for full automation, is just not working very well. Hope they work for who ever tries them.

I will test this tonight. Breaking this in to three macros makes a lot of sense.

tryed this and its kinda nice, but there is ONE small thing i would like, that is the first rotation with Agony>Corruption on target switch ir correct, but i want it to cast Corruption>agony the rest of the times (aslong as i dont swap target coas then i want it to cast Agony>Corruption again)

the reason for this is due to the fact that Agony last longet on targets then Corruption does, coas now i reply Agony when the Agony on target are at 10sec left, so its abit early, and if i w8 for it to get to 5sec, then corruption would have gone away (and thats a dps loss)