My BM GS-E 7.2 Macro (lazy macro with badass max dps) updated

so its has been long time not update my macro sorry guys

after 2 month stop playing iam now playing BM hunter and i update my macro its really Good macro work like charm so hope u enjoy guys

original topic My BM GS-E 7.1.5 Macro (lazy macro with max dps literally do nothting xD updated - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

so my ilvl is 898 (i have very bad item) doing like 685k dps @ guldan after kill him (i start fight with 1.8m dps)
and 2.5m dps for multi target (tested in Skorpyron chill)

still for now fuking bad item i dont have Bloodthirsty Instinct / or any good item my item very sucks and just 2 tire piece blizzard hate me

legendary i have (The Apex Predator’s Claw – ring) and (Roar of the Seven Lions-waist)

talants
Level 15: Way of the Cobra 2 or Dire Stable 3
Level 30: Stomp – 1
Level 45: Posthaste – 1
Level 60: Bestial Fury – 2 or Blink Strikes 3
Level 75: Binding Shot – 1
Level 90: A Murder of Crows – 1
Level 100: Killer Cobra - 2

macro work in all situation all item all level on ilvl low or high ilvl high with max dps its work like charm

small hint u are the luckiest man on the earth if u have legendary shoulders (The Mantle of Command) and legendary waist (Roar of the Seven Lions) and Bloodthirsty Instinct trinket and 4 tire piece this (macro) is for u babby go and burn ur enemy

single target macro

Sequences['BM_single'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.01.
  Author="Thekillpoint-illidan",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "0,0,0,0,0,0,0",
  Help = [[GSE 2 by thekillpoint]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='ability_hunter_bestialdiscipline',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/startattack",
        "/petattack [@target,harm]",
        "/cast [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Growl",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Kill Command",
        "/cast [combat] A Murder of Crows",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/reset  Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

multi Target (epic macro xD really powerful for multi target)

Sequences['BM_AoE'] = {
  Author="Thekillpoint-illidan",
  SpecID=253,
  Help = [[GSE 2 by thekillpoint]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/startattack",
        "/cast [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast Aspect of the Wild",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

another hint guys i use AHK with 80ms ping 180 for single target and multi target macro any speed i have it on 30 ms
macro is 98% afk with high DPS Cuz Focus Cap u need to help macro at start buy spamming cobra shot/Kill Command manually just for 10 sec at fight start cuz at start will focus cap just first 10 sec spamming cobra shot manually after this the macro is totally afk with maximum dps (and each time Aspect of the Wild up maybe u will cap focus so just spam few cobra shot)

Causing errors in GS every time I try to import. Not sure what the problem is. I’ll wait for you to fix this before attempting to use these macros.

They both imported fine for me…working goood too

[quote quote=48461]Causing errors in GS every time I try to import. Not sure what the problem is. I’ll wait for you to fix this before attempting to use these macros.
[/quote]

try update to GSE 2.1.01
delete old addons and install new one

I have tried them all and this one pulls ahead. At ilvl 905, Master 81%, Haste 18%, I burst at avg 1.4 to 2 million then level off to a steady 850-900. Question is I am running ahk at 70ms, to fast or to slow you think?

[quote quote=48526]I have tried them all and this one pulls ahead. At ilvl 905, Master 81%, Haste 18%, I burst at avg 1.4 to 2 million then level off to a steady 850-900. Question is I am running ahk at 70ms, to fast or to slow you think?
[/quote]

i have it at 80 ms with ping 180 work like charm
so if ur ping low try 80 or 90 ms
but my macro work great from 60-110 ms just try and monitor spell and deiced the best ms for u
glad macro work fine with u

Well, it looks like these macros actually out-DPSes the mighty Gween ones!
Bursted for 1.2 million then settled at 630k DPS over 54 million damage done to the Raider’s Training Dummy.
I use Spirit Beast pet in Ferocity mode. I’m 878 iLevel, 2 Legendaries, 1 of those is the Roar of Seven Lions.
I use Logitech software to spam macro at 150 MS (millisecond)

[quote quote=48536]Well, it looks like these macros actually out-DPSes the mighty Gween ones! Bursted for 1.2 million then settled at 630k DPS over 54 million damage done to the Raider’s Training Dummy. I use Spirit Beast pet in Ferocity mode. I’m 878 iLevel, 2 Legendaries, 1 of those is the Roar of Seven Lions. I use Logitech software to spam macro at 150 MS (millisecond)
[/quote]

glad its work for u
ya its little bit higher than mighty Gween ones! about 100k dps for me cuz i remove some unnecessary command and the multi-target really epic i change stomp talant to dire frenzy seems more dps try it out

I added the Misdirect line since I mostly do world quests/Legion Invasion. I just use /focus on the tank if doing an instance or raid.

Between the mix of tater, hunter, and gween macros I’ve sorta compiled my own with preferences. Here’s the macro and logs from a recent heroic Nighthold where I used single target talents. I just spam mwheeldown for single target and mwheelup for AoE. It’s easier for me to be able to make corrections on the fly when KC/CS get stuck before BW and reset rotation with a CS:

Credits to darmaul, tater, gween, and hunter
Logs: Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

Sequences['BM_single'] = {
  Author="Deebadeeba-Area52",
  SpecID=253,
  Help = [[Credits to darmaul, tater, gween, and hunter]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [@pet,dead] Revive Pet",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [nomod:alt,combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [nomod:alt,combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [nomod:alt,combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [nomod:alt,combat] Aspect of the Wild",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [nogroup] Mend Pet",
      },
        "/cast [combat] A Murder of Crows",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/reset  Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Sequences['BM_AoE'] = {
  Author="Deebadeeba-Area52",
  SpecID=253,
  Help = [[Credits to darmaul, tater, gween, and hunter]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [@pet,dead] Revive Pet",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [nomod:alt,combat] Aspect of the Wild",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [nogroup] Mend Pet",
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [nomod:alt,combat] Titan's Thunder",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

[quote quote=48672]Between the mix of tater, hunter, and gween macros I’ve sorta compiled my own with preferences. Here’s the macro and logs from a recent heroic Nighthold where I used single target talents. I just spam mwheeldown for single target and mwheelup for AoE. It’s easier for me to be able to make corrections on the fly when KC/CS get stuck before BW and reset rotation with a CS:
Credits to darmaul, tater, gween, and hunter Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/z7Jn9ryR4Nm1XbP2/#type=summary&fight=30
[/quote]

mind pet / misdirection just slow the macro miss-up the rotation lead to focus cap and most of time and useless in raid

my macro Don’t have look up and focus cap just when (Aspect of the Wild) and remove and unnecessary code that not effect DPS

I see what you mean… I’ve removed blood fury for myself since my hunter race doesn’t have the ability. As well I’ll put both misdirect and mend pet in separate macros for each and test it out. Revive pet I would say is a must because without your primary source of DPS isn’t active. Mend pet only cast when not being a member of any party/raid which wouldn’t affect DPS during group content, right?

A question I have is about the single target macro, the big CDs such as BW wrath only fire when you have an active target. That way in case you accidentally hit your macro button it will not fire those abilities accidentally and waste a cooldown such as AotW. I believe having added the line /petattack [@target,harm] causes this action, right?

Why do your talents say all 0’s

Guys, thanks so much for that amazing macro, it changed a lot my game. However, even if I spam Kill Command / Cobra shot at the beginning, I’m still focus capped a lot during a 100 M dummy fight…

Is there a way to avoid that? Thanks a lot