My BM GS-E Macro (very lazy macro literally do nothting xD ) with maximum DPS

I have been playing around with macro, trying to improve them. so my final macro worked for me very well iam vary lazy if u very lazy like me this is ur macro
so my ilvl is 868 doing like 283k dps @ Xavius after kill him (i start fight with 600k dps)
and 800k dps for multi target (tested in +7 keystone dungeon)
talants
Level 15: Dire Stable - 3
Level 30: Stomp - 1
Level 45: Posthaste - 1
Level 60: Bestial Fury - 2
Level 75: Binding Shot - 1
Level 90: A Murder of Crows - 1
Level 100: Stampede or Aspect of the Beast - 1 or 3 i prefer 1

Sequences['stbm'] = {
author= "Thekillpoint-hunter",
specID= 0,
helpTxt= 'Talents - 0000000',
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/petattack [@target,harm]
/cast [@pet,dead]Heart of the Phoenix
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath",
"/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Command",
"/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast",
"/cast A Murder of Crows",
"/cast [nochanneling] Titan's Thunder",
"/cast A Murder of Crows",
"/cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot",
PostMacro = [[
/cast Aspect of the Wild
]],
}

Sequences['mtbm'] = {
author= "Thekillpoint-hunter",
specID= 0,
helpTxt= 'Talents - 0000000',
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/petattack [@target,harm]
/cast [@pet,dead]Heart of the Phoenix
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Titan's Thunder",
"/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot",
PostMacro = [[
/cast Aspect of the Wild
]],
}

TALENTS…???

HEHE SORRY , GOT’EM

Thanks for sharing! What is your spam speed for ST?

Big fan but I found myself focused capped a lot. added some cobra shots in and saw an improvement.

I don’t have titans thunder yet and i’m only ilvl 845 so YMMV.

Hunter - You should be aware that your use of your autohot key is putting your acount at risk. You might want to check out this thread in the WoW Customer Support forum, from a player who got his acount banned for a year, for doing what you are doing.

Any gaming keyboard/mouse, that has any auto shot or play, or delay function, can cause you to run afoul Blizzard ant-Automation rules. Automatic game play is not limited to it performing actions for you so you can go AFK. Blizzard does not allow you to set up Keyboard/mouse macros to do anything that you can’t do with in game macros. Basically one button push one action, and no holding down the button for auto repeats. There can not be any “delays, &/or auto repeats,” in the macro.

While I do use a gaming keyboard with a macro system and extra assignable keys; I do not use any automation functions it might have. I am a regular poster in the WoW Customer Support forum, and I have seen too many players complaining they have had their account suspended or out right banned, for using such Automation functions.

Most of players I have seen there, who got in trouble for the “cheating software,” did so unknowingly though use of these device’s macros systems. Because they saw some so-called “Reviewers” do it in their video, or on the manufacture’s Macro forum, making them believe they are OK to use.

While most manufactures do not officially condones the use of Automatic game play macros, A lot of their “reviewers” do, in the “Reviewer’s” YouTube Videos. They call them “Background Macros.” Again if you can not do it with an in-game macro, you can not do on these devices out of game Macros.

While a manufacture may have licensed a “WoW Edition” of their programmable gaming keyboard, &/or gaming mice, it does not mean that they are designed to be solely used For WoW. If someone shells out over a 100 bucks for one you would want it to be useable for other games as well. Some games(such as Single player games) allow a certain amount of automation, where as Blizzard does not.

While I do know many players who may have gotten by for years, using such Automation functions on their gaming keyboards; The advertising of it, on a public forum such as this, is not wise.

If this macro is truly set up to be used on a keyboard that goes against the EULA from Blizzard, then I think it would be wise to delete this thread.

The two GS-E macros are fine, it is the autohotkey set up at the end of his post, that is problematic.

[quote quote=37118]If this macro is truly set up to be used on a keyboard that goes against the EULA from Blizzard, then I think it would be wise to delete this thread.
[/quote]

In fact if you want to look at this way. then WoW Lazy Macro’s site should be completely taken down. depending on how you use the Program of mouse/keyboard is alright. if you are using it to play and farm for you while you are at work, sleep, park ect then you are able to be ban. also as long as it is under the 1 per action interval it is fine to use auto hot keys. some people use controllers which is ban-able since it invades blizzard ToS of 1 interval per action plus some controllers have the turbo on it which is also against their ToS.

PS: i done my research on this matter before using any kind of macro like these and using my razer naga/Black Widow ultimate 2014 keyboard with programmable built in macros.

The GS-E addon does not brake the ToU, you will not get in trouble using it. As all what Blizzard has to do, is brake the addon itself, if they don’t want us to use it. All that it does is allow us no computer geeks to write and edit our own, interface addons. With GS-E you can not write any macro, that auto fires, or with built in timing delay functions. So you can not violate the ToU with it.

However a lot of Gaming Keyboards/Mice macro system allows you write macros that do violate the ToU. While you can assign a GS-E macro to Auto Hotkey; It is only OK if you use it as a normal Hotkey, with the Auto function turned off. However I advise against using it at all, as it is too easy accident forget and leave auto fire turned on.

[quote quote=37386]The GS-E addon does not brake the ToU, you will not get in trouble using it. As all what Blizzard has to do, is brake the addon itself, if they don’t want us to use it. All that it does is allow us no computer geeks to write and edit our own, interface addons. With GS-E you can not write any macro, that auto fires, or with built in timing delay functions. So you can not violate the ToU with it.
However a lot of Gaming Keyboards/Mice macro system allows you write macros that do violate the ToU. While you can assign a GS-E macro to Auto Hotkey; It is only OK if you use it as a normal Hotkey, with the Auto function turned off. However I advise against using it at all, as it is too easy accident forget and leave auto fire turned on.
[/quote]

Interval per-action remember that link you posted if you scroll down some one give a good example on how you can break the ToS i quote from his post (They weren’t banned for using the software. I’ve been using my G600 all expac, and I’ve yet to be banned because of the Logitech software. If used right, it’s just a different way of binding your spells. He was banned for using the mouse/keyboard for automation.

If I press my G10 button on my mage, it throws Frostbolt. Just Frostbolt and just once. Every time I want to cast it, I press the button. Five presses = five Frostbolts.

What would get me into trouble is if I pressed the button once and shot off five Frostbolts, a Flurry, and Ice Lance."

Interval per action = interval per spell/ or 1 button press, if your macro on your mouse/keyboard shoots off 5 Frostbolt a flurry and a ice lance in one button press that is more the 1 interval per action/ or button press. as long as your mouse/keyboard uses one spell per button press then you are fine. not sure how much more i can make this clear. “One Button Press = One Spell”

so you can have your keyboard/mouse press the button for you and it only shoots off one spell at a time and not one button press for 6 spells.

i also been using my keyboard/mouse auto pressing since MoP started because that is when i obtain my razer naga and black widow ultimate. i have yet to get in trouble with blizzard cause i am following their guide-lines.

New to these macros whats the best way of running them without any issues with blizzard ?

Macro on a key and keep pressing it as fast as you can or on mouse scroll wheel or is there a better idea ?

Thanks

[quote quote=37430]New to these macros whats the best way of running them without any issues with blizzard ?
Macro on a key and keep pressing it as fast as you can or on mouse scroll wheel or is there a better idea ?
Thanks
[/quote]

if you do not want to use a mouse/keyboard the only other way is to spam the button until your finger bleeds or falls off. thankfully you will have 9 more fingers to use. every macro but a few are made for keyboard/mouse auto spam macro on this site.

You can put your spells on your action bar and just spam 1-12 on your number keys on keyboard.

[quote quote=37446] every macro but a few are made for keyboard/mouse auto spam macro on this site.
[/quote]

Whats keyboard/mouse auto spam macro ?

Thanks

[quote quote=37403]i also been using my keyboard/mouse auto pressing since MoP started because that is when i obtain my razer naga and black widow ultimate. i have yet to get in trouble with blizzard cause i am following their guide-lines.
[/quote]

Like I said; I have know players who has gotten real lucky, using keyboard/mouse auto pressing, without getting caught by Blizzard. However I have also known players who got banned/suspended the very first time.

Blizzard is mainly concerned about players using actual bots, so they don’t go after players who use keyboard/mouse auto press, with the same furor, as they do Bots. They are also a lot more lenient, more willing to modify bans, and/or let users of these keyboards/mice off with a warning, for a first offence.

I have used AutoHotKey almost exclusively with WoW for over 2 years and I have never once had an issue.

Not saying it’s not possible, but I highly, highly doubt this is high on the Blizzard watch list.

[quote quote=37475]

i also been using my keyboard/mouse auto pressing since MoP started because that is when i obtain my razer naga and black widow ultimate. i have yet to get in trouble with blizzard cause i am following their guide-lines.

Like I said; I have know players who has gotten real lucky, using keyboard/mouse auto pressing, without getting caught by Blizzard. However I have also known players who got banned/suspended the very first time. Blizzard is mainly concerned about players using actual bots, so they don’t go after players who use keyboard/mouse auto press, with the same furor, as they do Bots. They are also a lot more lenient, more willing to modify bans, and/or let users of these keyboards/mice off with a warning, for a first offence. [/quote]

Blizzard has more important things to attend to like gold farmers and actual bots not some AHK player. btw your friends are not telling you the full story of why they got ban. to get a ban/perm-suspend you have to do something really bad to get blizzards attention for them to go that far. they normally give off warning and or a few day bans but if it is serious and they go straight to perm-banning that player, they did something else besides just using AHK.

[quote quote=37475]

Like I said; I have know players who has gotten real lucky, using keyboard/mouse auto pressing, without getting caught by Blizzard. However I have also known players who got banned/suspended the very first time. Blizzard is mainly concerned about players using actual bots, so they don’t go after players who use keyboard/mouse auto press, with the same furor, as they do Bots. They are also a lot more lenient, more willing to modify bans, and/or let users of these keyboards/mice off with a warning, for a first offence. [/quote]

Also if you have a issue with WoW Lazy Macro’s why not try to get the site shut down since they are encouraging other players to break rules. WOW lazy macro is base of autohotkey. i mean sure you get a few people that make macros with just finger pressing but that is 2% of people on this site when the rest of the 98% users use AHK.

[quote quote=37026]I have been playing around with macro, trying to improve them. so my final macro worked for me very well iam vary lazy if u very lazy like me this is ur macro so my ilvl is 868 doing like 283k dps @ Xavius after kill him (i start fight with 600k dps) and 800k dps for multi target (tested in +7 keystone dungeon) talants Level 15: Dire Stable – 3 Level 30: Stomp – 1 Level 45: Posthaste – 1 Level 60: Bestial Fury – 2 Level 75: Binding Shot – 1 Level 90: A Murder of Crows – 1 Level 100: Stampede or Aspect of the Beast – 1 or 3 i prefer 1

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'stbm'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-v">author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Thekillpoint-hunter"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">specID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">0</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">helpTxt</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">'Talents - 0000000'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">GSStaticPriority</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">petattack</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">@</span><span class="crayon-v">target</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-v">harm</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">@</span><span class="crayon-v">pet</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-v">dead</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-e">Heart </span><span class="crayon-e">of </span><span class="crayon-e">the </span><span class="crayon-v">Phoenix</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">petautocastoff</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">group</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Growl</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">petautocaston</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">nogroup</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-i">Growl</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Command"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast A Murder of Crows"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Titan's Thunder"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Command"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast A Murder of Crows"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">[[</span>
<span class="crayon-s">/cast Aspect of the Wild</span>
<span class="crayon-s">]]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'mtbm'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-v">author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Thekillpoint-hunter"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">specID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">0</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">helpTxt</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">'Talents - 0000000'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">GSStaticPriority</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">petattack</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">@</span><span class="crayon-v">target</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-v">harm</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">@</span><span class="crayon-v">pet</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-v">dead</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-e">Heart </span><span class="crayon-e">of </span><span class="crayon-e">the </span><span class="crayon-v">Phoenix</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">petautocastoff</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">group</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Growl</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">petautocaston</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">nogroup</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-i">Growl</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Titan's Thunder"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">[[</span>
<span class="crayon-s">/cast Aspect of the Wild</span>
<span class="crayon-s">]]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
[/quote]

Yo Hunter i will be testing out your macro and get back to you ASAP.