My BM Macros

Edit update. Somehow I made my normal and burst macros better! Yay!

This is my second time posting macros here on lazy macro. Back story I’m love to PvP and I like to do well in PvE. My PvP xp is 2400+ in 3s and 2500+ in rbgs. My PvE xp isn’t as impressive I’ve cleared all of heroic (many many times) and two bosses in mythic. I have worked on getting my logs up (I consistently parse purple and I’m happy to say I’ve got a few oranges), for the most part it started out rough but I’ve learned quite a bit along the way here at building macros. I’m not perfect, and I’m always open to ideas and suggestions. My macros are not all in one. If you want an all in one macro I highly suggest Sekhh’s macros. I consistently parsed purples with those macros for my item level. My macros are for those that want to simplify things a bit so they can pay attention to fight mechanics and/or other players while still min/maxing dps. All in one macros can’t take into consideration all the things that effect barbed shot and frenzy up time.

First macro is my normal macro this macro is used when you aren’t ready to burst. For example if your major cds are up but you’re still waiting to get BW off cd use this macro until then. Barbed Shot is NOT in this macro, nor is it in my other macros. I run an addon called need to know to track barbed shot, frenzy stacks, and beast cleave. It’s important to track them. I put them in the middle of my screen and made them a bright color so its very easy to know when to press barbed shot or multishot again. When you really think about it I have been able to narrow the entire class down to four dps buttons. Two GS macros, barbed shot, and multishot. This macro is extremely efficient and uses things almost on cd. My burst macro is what you will be using 90% of the time or more. The normal macro is only there to hold your major cds until everything lines up.

dWdKcaGAfIEPs4TqLETs0mHiZgchwQBsu(LiFtuACqANa7LA3eSFs9tfs)vr43k1aHOgQI0Gjz4IQdQKYLrCmvoNewiuvlfQ42kIworEyrvEQWYi0ZrAIkuMQenzfvth1fvq60sYZuL3PKQnQGYwvq1MviSDfepg0SuOAAQQTbLrQa11ffJwb4xlGojuLpPa5AsQZRKCxIkRLOQgMIY(CPbNJf4mkaVHob(YMamkoYwdjdeDPJYgbrGPoUN4t8ohJrgrNbbBW5yWee5oCSwgEaBjhlK2cYBGeKLFgedAKvcoICceVXmqS(5qwdL2dNirR2cuxAW5sdohPCc3m3WLgi6ibBkRvyhg63GNJeSPSwHlY5i6vej50QdnlwbQbFhjytzTQ(omdQDKGnL1Q7DOfFdWCKGnL1QROo73GSosWMYA17pteZauhjytzTQ(joRWGchjytzT69NjIzWnZrc2uwRUI3VU2bs7DosvtwXooht3uwwdL2U0GZrc2uwRU3Hw8n7iys(WYia5QTGJPsvBPkELJfKvtLiuQln4CKYjCZCdxAGOJeSPSwHRWoNWJlSNt65YPvOOV11kCroNWJpN0ZLtRkqfn45ibBkRvyhg63GVJeSPSwDyOIznO2rc2uwRWVIjgG5ibBkRvXKnCPzhtLiYAO02LgCos5eUzUHlnq0rc2uwRWom0VbphjytzT6kQZ(n47ibBkRv37ql(MDSGSchccstjU0SzZoK1czAe4jWePHqe4QTGX3SzBaKRONIE_BM_NORMAL
Talents 1323211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: A Murder of Crows, Bestial Wrath, Dash

KeyPress: Claw, Revive Pet, Dash, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Cobra Shot, Concussive Shot, Kill Command, Dash, Tar Trap, A Murder of Crows, Chimaera Shot, Bestial Wrath

Post Macro: A Murder of Crows

The next macro is the burst macro. Basically what I do is right before the pull (boss) I will barbed shot (my in game macro also has /petattack and /stopcasting. After that I use my agility potion and I use the burst macro. Feel free to add another tab and put /cast concussive shot and/or /cast [@player] Tar Trap on page two of both macros (at the very top in the sequence section) and set page two to your pvp/arena tabs if you want that. I prefer to use concussive shot as a setup for trap. Feel free to delete basilisk if you don’t pvp and/or use it, I however, strongly encourage you to keep it as its very good dps for world bosses and has no effect in any instance as the macro just skips over it anyways.

d0t2caGAvi9svLElLIxRs1mvr1JbnBvvFIsvUPu4xu8nKYHLStG9k2njTFu9tvq(RkIFdPbIuzOQKgmkdxQCqvqDDPOJP05qYcvjwkLkxdHLtjpCrjpLQLPkphQjQIYuLstwvX0jUOIcxvfIltQ3rPQ2OIkTvfLAZkQy7kQQTbXSuHAAiAykYivb6UivnAva)ArrNKsPBRI0PLQoVkLNPWAvuLXrIZM2a24FT7qaBNXjxACYLJyN3gWlTXBRFTQGJVJ34TB8Z0ZPA(lbSXpO(VlECVtdT9SaEeJ4nkOf6S1w4EuvCAdytBaBCtNwkrk49aEXnWclCgYIOqgWiUbwyHZSHUU)6M2IEoBvOHqPeazCdSWcN9MiqO2aiIBGfw4SLAqmMcajUbwyHZ2XQqrgaT4gyHfoBPiOrgGsCdSWcNniNEibqf3alSWzeJ3eva7uCdSWcNniNEibSBCdSWcNTudscI4NJI2DE)P9s8n(vuS0OGwOPnGnUbwyHZ2XQqrgjUl6U52ufk9OQXVA1JA1l3I)vF7QLgJtBaBCtNwkrk49aEXnWclCMnQODA5yv0p66d9CMIYW(CMn01PLJ)ORp0ZzukVagXnWclCgYIOqgazCdSWcNTikpAbqe3alSWzx6fDaiXnWclCMFAbVhj(vlDJcAHM2a24MoTuIuW7b8IBGfw4mKfrHmGrCdSWcNTue0idGmUbwyHZ2XQqrgarCdSWcN9MiO9cajUbwyHZwQbXykaAXnWclC2BIaHAJe)R(MD6FDH1PnsKiXpCt5aOwX)AHQoRzQPBEn)T3r7vJ3OuBw)2QkAR5RvLEu1CjsKeaKRONIE_BM_BURST
Talents 1323211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Bestial Wrath, Dash, Dire Beast: Basilisk, A Murder of Crows, Blood Fury, Aspect of the Wild

KeyPress: Claw, Revive Pet, Dash, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Dash, Tar Trap, A Murder of Crows, Bestial Wrath, Dire Beast: Basilisk, Cobra Shot, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

Post Macro: A Murder of Crows

As for AoE it’s pretty simple I can’t use modifiers because I run my keyboard at 50 MS (this number will vary so I would suggest playing with it) and they have never worked for me with GS. My normal macro is on number 1 and my burst macro is on number 2. I put multishot on my extra action bar and binded it to ctrl 1 and ctrl 2. I never have to let go of the GS button I just hold down ctrl while dpsing and it will throw in a multishot (please note that depending on your focus you could be holding this macro for a second or two for your focus to regen in the range of casting multishot. That’s why its extremely important to setup need to know or other addons like it), I release it when i get the buff and hold it down just as its falling off again.

I hit barbed shot and multishot to give you and idea of what my UI looks like. Super basic, but it gets the job done.

Here is a 4.5 min dps run on a raid boss target dummy ST. I opened up my talents and character screen to show I wasn’t cheesing the meter with pvp talents. I had NO buffs NO pots. Only thing I used was my on use trinket. I was running two primal instinct traits and one frenzy feeding trait. In my defense I was at 11.4k dps but I didn’t hit my print screen button quite fast enough. I also left 5-7 seconds of primal instinct on the board so I think its safe to say I would of pretty much nailed my sim.

https://imgur.com/PiBRIRw

And here is what my sim says I should be running

why have you got Dire Beast: in the macro and your talents are different Dire Beast: sucks its a dps loss

I really like having the burst macro separate from the normal rotation thanks

1 Like

that answer did not answer my question

Its not dire beast its dire basilisk which is a PvP talent. As I said in my post you can delete the line with it but in world zones its free dps and inside an instance you can’t use pvp talents so it just skips over it.

I’m glad to hear that!! How are your numbers?

sorry for late reply i have nt been well i will check it out once i am feeling better and i will get back to you on the numbers

Updated OP. Changed MS I operate at and fixed the rotation.

i NEED A similar macro with Concentrated Flame added, not sure where to put it to not mess up aspect of the wild/ Bestial wrath overlap, and having kill command go off off cooldown.

any chance you could figure out how to time a macro so barbed shot built stacks? that seems like the most important thing. ill try your method of keeping it separate, but would be nice if there was anoter one with at least partly automated barbed shot for mythic++ fights where you are on the edge of dying and cant really mess with it, look away and your dead. well you know.