Assassin macro 7.3.2

Home/Classes/Rogues/Assassination/7.3.x/Assassin macro 7.3.2

Forums Forums Classes Rogues Assassination 7.3.x Assassin macro 7.3.2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

It’s been 8 months since I posted an update of this macro, with some refinements. way back then it was so close to what Doram posted as we did a wee bit of collaborative work on them just with Talent differences I didn’t bother but have since refined it.

Testing it on a min-maxed 925 rogues would have me sit over 1 mill, due to the gear setup I could vanish and burst past 2 mill but then settle around the 1 mill – 990 K mark in a 3 min window in test dummies.

in heroic raids, performance varied based on fight and how long I can stab boss in the back. as any time you’re attacking any arc facing besides the rear, so front and sides results in about a 200k DPS loss. this applies to Sub rogues as well but not outlaw.

Ashley Duncan
    Grunt

Assassination is Mastery>Crit=Vers haste is almost useless

Larry Dumas
    Sergeant

In John we trust. i use many of his macros and when at first i doubt them, he always proves me wrong in building a solid macro

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Assassination is Mastery>Crit=Vers haste is almost useless

fair enough only going off Icey veins as a starting point,

I also need to revise it some more im just crazy busy at the moment

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

That said I have updated the OP having a little more play time with it and removed some silly things like shadow step

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

It’s been 8 months since I posted an update of this macro, with some refinements. way back then it was so close to what Doram posted as we did a wee bit of collaborative work on them just with Talent differences I didn’t bother but have since refined it.

Testing it on a min-maxed 925 rogues would have me sit over 1 mill, due to the gear setup I could vanish and burst past 2 mill but then settle around the 1 mill – 990 K mark in a 3 min window in test dummies.

in heroic raids, performance varied based on fight and how long I can stab boss in the back. as any time you’re attacking any arc facing besides the rear, so front and sides results in about a 200k DPS loss. this applies to Sub rogues as well but not outlaw.

Lars Jensen
    Sergeant

So, this’d work with 1,2,3,3,1,1,1?

At ilvl 865, I’m stuck around the 150k dps :S

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

I was actually getting more dps with 2,2,3,3,1,1,1 it seems

Vadyaminsk
    Grunt

I was actually getting more dps with 2,2,3,3,1,1,1 it seems

Add please in your macro for me the ability to PUNCH BLADE and RED FIAL

Tony Roberts
    Grunt

“/cast [stealth] Shadowstep”,
    I removed this but it still casts it any ideas?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.