My Current 110 Destruction macro, hope u enjoy!

Hey guys I Am currently doing between 150-160k DPS with this macro on single targets and 200+ on groups, incorporating Havoc and the 3 Infernal’s on my own when possible. I Hope you like the build, i have yet to have a hang up on it. Also, if you don’t have a hardware button mash, then I would recommend getting auto mouse click by murgee and set up a key binding at 150ms…

I look forward to any Tweeks you Guys may have on this

Sequences['Wesdest2'] = {
specID = 267,
author = "Wes",
helpTxt = "Talents - 1,1,1,1,3,3,2",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Conflagrate ",
"/cast Chaos Bolt",
"/cast Channel Demonfire",
"/cast Dimensional Rift",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Immolate",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

i cant get this macro to work and i would like to try it out

Not sure why it doesn’t work for you, If all else fails just go into Driak’s files Warlock doc and copy/past it there at the bottom, should pop right up for ya. Just make sure you use the correct editor, i use notepad++

Won’t currently work as you need to place it on one of the black boxes using the code /code function in the text box when pasting into the site otherwise it changes the quotations and can’t be read properly

Sequences['Wesdest2'] = {
specID = 267,
author = "Wes",
helpTxt = "Talents - 1,1,1,1,3,3,2",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Conflagrate ",
"/cast Chaos Bolt",
"/cast Channel Demonfire",
"/cast Dimensional Rift",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Immolate",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

[quote quote=33151]Won’t currently work as you need to place it on one of the black boxes using the code /code function in the text box when pasting into the site otherwise it changes the quotations and can’t be read properly
[/quote]

Thanks for the info

#33152 seem to work ok for me at the moment

works grand for me

nice macro. works like a charm for me

Would someone be so kind as to instruct me step by step on how to add macros such as this one using GS-E? I obviously am not doing it correctly because when I try to add a new macro and I open /gs in game I only get the original Driak macros which were made during beta. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello Eileen,

Follow this video step by step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxXCb0CBXk

Thank you so very much Lutechi!! I understand it now and the new version of GS-E is so nice!

love it