My Current 6.0.2 BM Macro

Here is the macro addon I use and a fast use guide with download link:
I use SuperDuperMacro @ WoWInterface. Super easy to use. /sdm to open -> New (top-left) -> Button Macro ; Global / Char (wherever you want it to go) -> Then just paste your macro into it. Drag your macro from list (left) to your bars. I like to click the spell in SDM to save it rather then use the button. Using the button will keep cursor in Edit section, so you spam keys into your macro.

tl:dr install -> /sdm -> New -> Paste n Save -> drag to bar.

Now for my macros. I have been having issues with adding everything into the macro. So I have Kill Shot as a separate button on my bars. Tested Sequence and random macros.
I’ve been testing my macros in LFR Terrace, for its short ques and fights are all different styles.

Current Talents: 0-0-0-1-2-1
Major: Animal Bond, Liberation, Deterrence
Minor: Revive Pet, Fetch (I’m lazy) and Play Dead (once WoD comes out)

BMSingle

#showtooltip Kill Command /castsequence reset=combat Glaive Toss, null /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command, Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot, Glaive Toss /castsequence [combat] reset=23 Focus Fire /use [combat] Bestial Wrath /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14 /use Crystal of Insanity /startattack [exists] /petattack [combat]

BMAoE - This macro will cancel Deterrence

#showtooltip Multi-Shot /cancelaura Deterrence /castsequence reset=combat Glaive Toss, null /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=2 Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Glaive Toss /castsequence [combat] reset=23 Focus Fire /use [combat] Bestial Wrath /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14 /use Crystal of Insanity /startattack [exists] /petattack [combat]

If you would like the macro to find its own target, remove [exists] from the line /startattack [exists].

I’ve also tested around Single target Barrage over Glaives and got:

#showtooltip Kill Command /castsequence reset=combat Barrage, null /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command, Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Barrage /castsequence [combat] reset=23 Focus Fire /use [combat] Bestial Wrath /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14 /use Crystal of Insanity /startattack [exists] /petattack [combat]

Things to note. It will clip the first Barrage, but not any after it (due to diff sequence lines). Same as above for the macro change to find its own target.