My Current Blood GS 9/11/16

Going with Survival stats: Mastery > Haste > Crit > Versa
Talents: 2112133

If you wanna test around with 2/2 Soulgorge, You can change Death’s Caress from ‘reset=combat’ to ‘reset=target’ or even ‘[@mouseover] reset=target’ for more control.

Sequences["SquishyDK"] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros + 1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros + 1
		end
	]],
    PreMacro = [[
/Cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon
/cancelaura Wraith Walk
    ]],
	"/cast [combat] Consumption",
	"/cast [combat] Blood Boil",
	"/cast Death Strike",
	'/castsequence reset=combat Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Marrowrend',
	"/castsequence reset=combat Death's Caress, null",
	"/castsequence reset=combat Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Marrowrend",
	"/cast Death Strike",
    PostMacro = [[
/TargetEnemy [noharm][dead]
/Use [combat] 13
/Use [combat] 14
    ]],
}

I was thinking of testing around with Talent:7/2 Blood Mirror over Purgatory just because I’ve had it proc twice since the Xpac came out. Tried to solo Magistrix Vilessa and the 2nd was a group pulled way to much in an instance.

I’ve only made a few tweaks here and there since my last one.
Trying to get more mastery and having 45-50% on avg.

Can you convert this to GS-E ??

Thank you

Sequences["SquishyDK"] = {
specID = 250,
author = "Suiseiseki",
helpTxt = "Talents: 2112133",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/Cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon
/cancelaura Wraith Walk
    ]],
	"/cast [combat] Consumption",
	"/cast [combat] Blood Boil",
	"/cast Death Strike",
	'/castsequence reset=combat Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Marrowrend',
	"/castsequence reset=combat Death's Caress, null",
	"/castsequence reset=combat Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Marrowrend",
	"/cast Death Strike",
    PostMacro = [[
/Use [combat] 13
/Use [combat] 14
    ]],
}

Ah yes! I live for Suiseiseki tank posts. Trying this out now.

Hey Suiseiseki,

first off, i’m a huge fan of your macros. I’m curious where your haste is at with your macro above?

Thanks!

Tri

This has been nominated as a HP Macro - any other feedback?

[quote quote=34095]This has been nominated as a HP Macro – any other feedback?
[/quote]

I second this nomination.

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me out.

I’ve been trying to get this Macro working, but having a ton of trouble.

I’ve used several macros from this site with pretty good success, but I can not get ANY of the DK macros working. On this one, a few skills will fire off when I start hitting the button, but then nothing will happen and I’ll just auto attack repeatedly. One thing I notice is that my mouse pointer will turn into the blue highlight hand, like it’s waiting for me to target and click on something. The button is still being pressed (I can see the macro icon cycling through skills like it’s firing them off, but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

amazing macro ty

This is excellent, thanks very much. I keep the trinkets on another key, but this is the best balance I’ve seen for survivability and damage.

When I’m questing I even find it just as fast as other specs as long as I can round up a heap of mobs at once and drop DnD. It seems impossible to pull too many. They individually take some time to die, but averaged over a group it’s super fast.

I’d like to make a second macro for when I’m fighting single rares, though, because they do take a while to die and I don’t need the same survivability that I need in dungeons. Could you suggest how I might alter it to drop some of the self-healing in order to get more DPS? Clicking a different macro button in those cases would be faster than switching specs for a single mob.

Hey,

could you quickly tell me why you use Death’s Caress ?

Thanks!

This has been accepted as HP.

Macro works great had to apply boneshield my self a few times as was running with no bones. also taken the artifact ability out as like to use on big pulls/or when low on hp ( witch is very rare but i pull like i was still in MOP with myphic gear. ) over all for a macro couldnt ask for better.

I added:

/cast [@player] Death and Decay

to the post macro on mine, seems to work great, id like to see if someone else could test in other spots to check for best placement. you can also bind it to [@cursor] but that could be tricky.

[quote quote=35695]I added:
to the post macro on mine, seems to work great, id like to see if someone else could test in other spots to check for best placement. you can also bind it to [@cursor] but that could be tricky.
[/quote]

Works perfectly.

I’m a newbie at this but where is the post macro? Where do I put in death and decay?

The bottom, like thus:

PostMacro = [[
]],
}

Thanks!

love the macro’s suse, but as for the death and decay addition, i cant seem to get it to work in any place i add the /cast [@player] Death and Decay, I’ve tried changing it to @target and @“playername” and @cursor in every conceivable location in the macro and it never fires. aimbot would it be possible to add your macro in here possibly? using gs-e

I don’t know how to post it in the lined format but here is my edit.

7.1 only added [@Player] and [@Cursor] for targetable skills like Death Knight’s Death and Decay and Resto Druid’s Efflorescence.

Sequences[‘SquishyDK’] = {
author=“Suiseiseki”,
specID=250,
version=1,
source = “Local”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 2112133”,
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
lang=“enUS”,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [combat] Vampiric Blood
/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon
/cancelaura Wraith Walk
]],
“/cast [combat] Consumption”,
“/cast [combat] Blood Boil”,
“/cast Death Strike”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Marrowrend”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Death’s Caress, null”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Marrowrend”,
“/cast Death Strike”,
PostMacro=[[
/Use [combat] 13
/Use [combat] 14
]],
}