Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery PvE My dps rankings for normal and now heroic emerald nightmare.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Grunt
    Beverley <Papy team> of Khaz Modan -EU Level 110 Night Elf Hunter

Recent Activity

As EmbraceChaos wrote, take out /targetenemy in the premacro, and ……
    take out also /startattack [@target,exists] in the postmacro

Robin Hahnke
    Grunt

Heffa need an update, was the best BM Macro here in forum

Jimmy Boy Albrecht
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Grunt

So I took the macro in the OP and put it into GSE2 based on what is in other posts and using the samples as a guideline. This imports fine but for me, when I try to use the macro nothing happens at all. This happens to me even with the sample macros, so not sure if this will work for you, but maybe it will.

Edit: I forgot – when importing it doesn’t show up automatically. You have to click options and then check show all macros, then close the GS window and open it again by using /gs, create icon, drag to hotbar, then try it. Again, for me it does nothing, same with the samples, nothing.

Robin Hahnke
    Grunt

So I took the macro in the OP and put it into GSE2 based on what is in other posts and using the samples as a guideline. This imports fine but for me, when I try to use the macro nothing happens at all. This happens to me even with the sample macros, so not sure if this will work for you, but maybe it will.
    Edit: I forgot – when importing it doesn’t show up automatically. You have to click options and then check show all macros, then close the GS window and open it again by using /gs, create icon, drag to hotbar, then try it. Again, for me it does nothing, same with the samples, nothing.

Samples Works but your Macro dosent do anything imported with both options

Grunt

I created the macro from choosing “new” in the GS and pasting it in. Then I exported and added the info in under KeyRelease and then imported and exported again. Like I said, the samples and this one don’t work for me at all. I will continue to look and try to get this one working, if I do I will update my post.

Thanks for trying it.

Grunt

Got it fixed – to make it work I had to edit the macro once it was imported, change the specialization to something other than Beastmaster, then immediately change it back, save, then the macro worked. So this is essentially the GSE2 version of the OP.

Robin Hahnke
    Grunt

@serenalunatc NICE! Works for me too, can you copy the BMAE Macro too to the GS2 version?

Grunt

@serenalunatc NICE! Works for me too, can you copy the BMAE Macro too to the GS2 version?

Which macro is that? Can you link to it? I am working on an all-in-one macro also so look out for that one.

Robin Hahnke
    Grunt

This one 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.