How to export my macro on Wowlazy

How can i export a macro from gse adon on the web site, with the export button.
Thx

What macro ???

The first attempt you had was fine but it wouldn’t wrap to the site.

Even in it’s easier code function (Looks like WA strings) you can click export the create a new post, hit the code button paste the code and hit code again and then submit.

It may not make sense to anyone but it will import perfectly fine.

If you want it to look like a normal macro then you need to alter the GSE options, think it’s verbose mode or something and follow the above steps.

It does not work.
In game i tape /GS and i chose my macro, click on export button.
Select all and copy
On the forum, i creat a topic, click on code button, then paste and click again on code button.
i can’t see te macro.

GSE has two export formats - Compact (new default as of 2.2.0) and Verbose (the original). Switching between Verbose and Compact is an option in GSE’s options. Compact will look like a WeakAuras string but will import with fewer chances of finger slips or browser/os anomolies than the Verbose.

[quote quote=56947]GSE has two export formats – Compact (new default as of 2.2.0) and Verbose (the original). Switching between Verbose and Compact is an option in GSE’s options. Compact will look like a WeakAuras string but will import with fewer chances of finger slips or browser/os anomolies than the Verbose.
[/quote]

Button option in GSE’s option don’t work

Did you select the macro you want to export first?

In game
i tape /GS
I chose a macro and i click on export button
then copy the text

i’ve got this result
dmJOcaWsejVvuvVMGMTOCteXVuY3evzNeTxQDRQ2pKHjQ0VvLHQsAWGgoboOsrhtrNtuHfQIAPIqwoupuL4PcltKEUutuPktfHjRW0rDyjxM01bAJIqTvr0MvbpgPXHi1xfv0NruBtPKtd4zkvA0IGPPuvNuPWNurUMsfNxfALQu3Mq3vPu7PjSC6GK3)zzQjCquz6NBhZzAAAAQJ90dfygB50riqPBSNL5LRdskk(LuXnW73MWYPjSC6yrRMrWBWbzr9ZwM6yrRMrWZz1qrW3be8gSzaQA5Uow0Qze8cgSRHIrWGXacvl33XIwnJG3GdYI6NTChhlA1mcsOIcYk8PgbtQ4baLTClhlA1mcMZsOIGVdi4MDcABzEow0Qze8gCqwu)SLK2XIwnJGeQOGScFQrWKkEaqzlZHJfTAgbVbhKf1pB5mxhlA1mcEbd21qXiyWyaHQLZPJfTAgbVbhKf1pB5m1XIwnJGeQOGScFQrWKkEaqzlN76yrRMrWZz1qrW3be8gSzaQA5CFhlA1mcEbd21qXiyWyaHQLZDCSOvZi4n4GSO(zlNB5yrRMrqcvuqwHp1iysfpaOSdcmWxOYtF2bP0JjsZ0Qvty2rWQGed(PmW774kg4Hb4JoU(AMKIIFMWSdsPhVI1UnHLthlUWKvw)Q4rem))lHclUD(dTgBB2XvSssrXpty2bbg4lu5uF2SzhBqFFho2eKt4HDC5bqbBZMTb

Yep that’s a compact GSE macro. If you want the verbose format you need to go into GSE’s options and select the option “Use Verbose Export Format”

That is for a Paladin macro called Mono

I delete GSE and i reinstall it, the button option menu work now and i can select the options.
Thanks

Sequences['Mono'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Coicus",
  SpecID=70,
  Talents = "1122222",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },