My GS Frost give it a try and let me know

This is what I have been rolling with in my opinion it gets rid of all the unnecessary cast sequence and gets right to what counts the most.

I use it with a 2h currently since getting to good 1hders is tough but I do use it occasionally with the pvp 1hders and it holds up quite nicely.

This works with pretty much any talent set up I have plague leech in the macro as sometimes I use it but mostly I use plaguebearer.

I am at 714 ilvl and focused my gear for haste mastery currently unbuffed at 55% haste and 44% mastery

My talents are 1,1,2,2,1,1,1

My glyphs only one that matters for me is regenerative magic

Sequences["Frost2H2"] = {
	PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast desecrated ground
]],
        '/cast !Frost Strike',
	'/cast !Obliterate',
        '/cast !Howling blast',
	'/cast !plague leech',

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast Pillar of Frost
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Any feed back is greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

I’m testing mate.
Soul reaper and Death strike ? don’t use them ? no need ?

Thx in advance

In my opinion those just take runes away from obliterate which is the main rune focus and do not enough benefit to make up for the wasted rune.

In my opinion they take away runes from obliterate and howling blast which are the main rune focus attacks and do not add enough benefit to justify the depleted runes.

Wonderful.
Thx mate.

quick question why gorefiend’s for talent when you have desecrated ground in the rotation

I use this for PVP as well I have that in there for when I am pvping I use desecrated ground.

Hi mate, i have fun with your macro.
Did you have AOE macro ?

thank you so much for your response i’ll try to get gorefiends to work and let you know as I might need your help on getting that to work lol

[quote quote=27382]Hi mate, i have fun with your macro.
Did you have AOE macro ?

[/quote]

Frost is pretty much all AOE all the time so there is no separate macro for AOE

[quote quote=27384]thank you so much for your response i’ll try to get gorefiends to work and let you know as I might need your help on getting that to work lol

[/quote]

I would be happy to help I personally use it on a separate button for easier control not sure how it would work with in a macro never tried it.

I really like this macro the only improvement I made for myself was to add this after the plague leech line as I prefer Blood Tap over the other talents…and of course choosing Blood Tap in the talent tree.

‘/cast [talent:4/1]Blood Tap’,

Thank You for the macro works well for me, and I have tried most of the macros here and this one works best in my opinion. Cheers

Hey.

Can you use this for pve or is it pvp only?

Thanks

Also will this work for duel weild as i only have 2 1 handers

Thanms

Sorry for the delay in response you can use in pve or pvp and it is suited better for DW thats what I am using it for now.