GS one click macro 44k+ HFC all bosses(Updated 8/12/15)

Currently ilvl 698 with no set bonus pushing around 44k+ in Heroic HFC. Still a work in progress if you have any suggestions.

I use Azortharions guides and ideas from this community to create this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14VmSmAZn_1imjc9LsgMWpPobdLN7HfvGesylN-2GmBc/preview?pli=1&sle=true

My BM guide is linked here: Current BM GS Macro for PVE(Updated 8/2/15) - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

Updated 8/12/15 - Currently my guild is 7/13 Herioc

Make sure your trinket is macro’d to your agility pot so when you prepot before each fight your trinket will already have been used and wont interrupt your first attack.

Talents:

Glyphs:
Major = Liberation, Deterrence, Chimaera Shot
Minor = Aspect of the pack, Aspect of the cheetah, Stampede

Single Target

Sequences['MMsT'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/use Rapid Fire
]],       
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat !Kill Shot',
        '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=15 !Glaive Toss',
        '/castsequence [nochanneling] !Chimaera Shot, Aimed Shot',       
	'/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot',
        '/cast [nochanneling] !Chimaera Shot',
        '/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot',
        '/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

My AOE version, but has limited testing. Please let me know how it works for you!

Sequences['MMAoE'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/use Rapid Fire
]],       
        '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=15 !Glaive Toss, Multi-Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot',
        '/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot',
        '/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
]],
}

It’s hard to test this macro on target dummies because you won’t get a good idea of how the macro will work do to our increased critical strike on targets above 85%. I honestly don’t think you’re getting 40K with this macro. I think you are going to have some focus issues. At least from my very short test on the target dummy, it loves to skip CS and even on the target dummy I am sitting below 50 focus the entire time.

With that said, I will give it a shot on one of the ST bosses in HFC tonight.

I stream using my macro’s every Wed, Friday, and Monday night 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm. I will show you via stream that I’m pushing 40k with this exact macro. Twitch

And you’re not getting focus starved? I was getting focus starved on the target dummy.

Very rarely do I see it. Are you pushing the 4piece, legendary ring, all the right enchants and such? I only have the 690 ring atm, and I was full bm BiS in BRF, but i’m slowly switching over to the BiS MM stuff from BRF and higher ilvl stuff from new HFC. I’m going to stream the new LFR and I can post a video of what I parse.

I use this one

Sequences['MMSTBarrage'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/use Blood Fury
/use Rapid Fire
]],     
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot,Aimed Shot',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
]],
}

Mero, have you had a chance to try mine vs. yours? I parsed with yours and mine for an hour today. Mine seems to be pulling on average about 6k more. It seems yours causing you to over cap focus a’lot and find it casting steady shot over aim shot a’lot. Try it out and let me know what you think! I did take your advice and put rapid fire in the premacro!

depends on your crit, you need to adjuts the aimed shots with your focus, if you have enought forcus add other aimed on the first castsequence, you ll need to adjust it depending your toon

Fooka can i ask what is your talents ?

I’m 692, and using prepot, rune, flask, and good food, I’m only pushing 28k with this on the raid dummy in Warspear. Do you use AutoHotKey for this, or do you just spam the button? I’ve tried both AHK, and binding it to my mousewheel down, and still can’t sustain over 27-28k for more than 2 minutes.

So I guess my main question is how do you use yours? Spam it or AHK it?

[quote quote=25042]I use this one

Sequences['MMSTBarrage'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/use Blood Fury
/use Rapid Fire
]],     
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
]],
}
```[/quote]

Meanwhile, this one works beautifully parsing at the dummy with 34k with only rune, pot and flask, no other buffs. I also left the trinket out because the trinket I have needs to be timed, and it's not always on pull. I also use Arcane Torrent, and I took Rapid Fire out of the macro because RF is useless on targets above 85% with Careful Aim passive, unless there's a Bloodlust on pull. So basically, Stampede, trinket, and Rapid Fire, I have bound to 3 different keys on my gamepad, and then using AHK for this macro, I'm excited to see what I do at raids.
I'll report back tomorrow.

Uh, so Yes I use Murgees autokeyboard, and if I use pots,flask, and food I will parse 34k as well on dummy.

Also, Talents are ones listed in the guide. on my original post.

Hello guys im tested both macros in HC yesterday it is mine observation…
Only have the Blackrock t4 hc set bonus itlv is 697…
The singel one whit glave working okey kill shoot going in but to much delay on the chimaera .samtimes is casting 2 killshoot and steady or 2 steady +aimed before chimera when the chimaera is upp for long time ago and fucus is plenty. the macro realy do that if you swich target to adds and back.
This macro going same times low on focus to

The sec macro seam better whit barrage less delay on chimaera but really missing kill shot on that one. and if im use manually seams lockign upp a macro fro couple sec or so. the focus seams better on this one btw.

Killed 6 hc boss last night ofc it is hard to judge the performance mine dps was 34k- 39k depending what slave work im was doing :=) so realy not bad. ofc im just come back fron holliday so after the 1st boss it was all new one done many misstakes .position and such dying not helps eather :=)

Im using razor tartarus whit 2.1 auto spawning

Im think we wery close on this 2 getting a god macro

Just an idea for you guys …Im think it shoud be 2 macros…One when the boss 80% plus and prior the chimaera + Aimed rotation spec whit TOHT.
you basickly skipp everthing else that fase
the other one when it is bellow 80 % .and doing normal staff

Many thx for your greeat work guys

I find that this works best for me

Sequences['MMShots'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/use Mecha-Blast Rocket
/cast Rapid Fire
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] stampede',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

Cheers Spud

Okay guys I spent the entire afternoon parsing several macro’s off this site. Please try this yourself if you don’t believe me. I parsed against the Raiders Training Dummy in StormShield.

Rules of my parse were. No buffs, food, flasks. Only time a pot can be used is at the very beginning with stampede. Parse lasts exactly 5 minutes. I parsed each macro 5 times and these were my average results.

Beef’s Macro = 23582
Fokaa’s Macro = 32083
Mero’s( the one that was posted earlier in my forum and in another post as well) = 26111
And another version I had made which made me want to test these, but is not as good = 30053

Please other’s feel free to parse as well using the rules I stated above and let me know.

Fokaa I really don’t see why you keep bumping your macro’s all the time and trying to get into it with other people on here this is NOT what this site is about.
Everyone learns and uses others macros to make them better you seem to try and call out anyone trying to make yours better yet you say to others we should come together.
So please in the future don’t act all high and mighty and just learn to fit in ok ?

What the heck are you talking about? I’m improving all of our macro’s as a community as a whole. Reason why I comment on everyone’s posts is to help us brainstorm as a community. You need to chill. You’ve posted just as much as I have, no need to be rude. I was posting parses, what multiple people do here. I don’t see how that is not trying to be helpful.

[quote quote=25153]What the heck are you talking about? I’m improving all of our macro’s as a community as a whole. Reason why I comment on everyone’s posts is to help us brainstorm as a community. You need to chill. You’ve posted just as much as I have, no need to be rude. I was posting parses, what multiple people do here. I don’t see how that is not trying to be helpful.
[/quote]

Well you list peoples names and your parses to their names when you should know by now every person plays different, trying to make it sound like yours is the best is not what I would call helping out.
I am chilled as you say but you kind of come off as rude and it has been noticed by others, your time spent on these macros I assure you are always appreciated, lets just try to keep it friendly and not a call out session ?

[quote quote=25019]Currently ilvl 690 pushing around 40k+ in Normal HFC. Still a work in progress if you have any suggestions.
I use Azortharions guides and ideas from this community to create this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14N8DaAc3uI7OqxvXOCLVk50Gj93WJm7nJaYrpEEH2Xs/preview?pli=1&sle=true
Above is current, and here is his older guide that has some of his information missing from above link:
http://summonstone.com/hunter/marksmanship/
My BM guide is linked here: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/current-bm-gs-macro-for-pve/
Updated 7/11/15 Highest Parsed version so far on dummy with no buffs or pots/self buffs. 30.9k. In raids been averging 40-44k per Normal mode HFC boss. Currently my guild is 10/13 normal.
Make sure your trinket is macro’d to your agility pot so when you prepot before each fight your trinket will already have been used and wont interrupt your first attack.
This is single target for the time being.

Sequences['MMsT'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/use Rapid Fire
]],       
        '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot, Aimed Shot',       
        '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=15 Glaive Toss',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
]],
}
```[/quote]
So just to be super clear for talent tiers 4-7 you are using 3313 Correct?