my macro for mythic+ and mythic raiding

I have used alot of the macros on here and couldnt quite find one that fit me perfect . So i took some parts from some different ones . added some things took some things away and pow i think i have finally found one i am really happy with . provides good healing and dps . Has mod for death strike and marrow for the os moments .
I run it at 100ms let me know what you think.

Sequences['shed_tank'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.07.
  Author="Shedaara@Lightbringer",
  SpecID=250,
  Talents = "3312133",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat][no channeling: blooddrinker] Dancing Rune Weapon",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Death Strike",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Marrowrend",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [no channeling: blooddrinker] Consumption",
        "/castsequence [no channeling: blooddrinker] Marrowrend, Marrowrend, Marrowrend",
        "/castsequence [no channeling: blooddrinker] Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Blood Boil",
        "/castsequence [no channeling: blooddrinker] Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil",
        "/castsequence [no channeling: blooddrinker] Blood Boil, Heart Strike, Heart Strike",
        "/cast [no channeling: blooddrinker] Death Strike",
        "/cast [@player] [no channeling: blooddrinker] Death and Decay",
        "/cast Blooddrinker",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

great macro man keeps on healing that’s what dk need

I hope the others dont shoot me for saying this But this macro over all provides better healing with Slightly lower damage then others that are posted +1 just tanked a +17 arcway with no issues.

How do i use this macro? do i hold down or do i tap? as i don’t use any mouse auto clicking software

Without any auto clicking program you have to actually tap the button each time…

I have a programmable mouse so i have keybind 1 set to click at 100ms

hello im looking at using this macro for a 5 dk multibox setup i am planning on leveling and was curious if my toons arent max level with all the talents/abilities will this macro still work?

it should work just fine if your not max level . most talents other than blooddrinker are passive anyhow.

hold on let me grab my gun !
jk thats cool it may not be the best out there for everybody . it does provide a bit of dps increase for me so not sure. I am currently 973 and tanking mythic antorus with it so i dont want it totally doing everything thats why i have the mods in there for moments when it gets tough. some of those bosses can go through bone shield stacks quick.

Love this keep it updated pls

I love this macro for my new blood DK. do you have AHK Script that I can copy over? Thanks!

With this macro i have 2 different gear sets.

Sephus / boots for tash

Shoulders / wrist for boss with eye of command as a boss tanking trinket and ilvl1000
aggramars conviction Not gonna lie i prefer this over all the other ones here.

[quote quote=58739]Without any auto clicking program you have to actually tap the button each time…

I have a programmable mouse so i have keybind 1 set to click at 100ms[/quote]

Hey bud, does this get you banned? I was hoping to do the same thing ish with my keyboard? setup a macro toggle to spam the 1 key? that just toggles?

depends on what software you use

Does this macro still work? I noticed that the talents dont match the macro and half of the spells dont appear to be going off … example Blood boil and Death and decay. If it wasnt for others replies I would of deleted it … but you guys are saying this is good so I am missing something … still just copy script and import it correct?

Thank you

[quote quote=61455]Does this macro still work? I noticed that the talents dont match the macro and half of the spells dont appear to be going off … example Blood boil and Death and decay. If it wasnt for others replies I would of deleted it … but you guys are saying this is good so I am missing something … still just copy script and import it correct?
Thank you[/quote]

We’re not on 7.3.5 anymore, you need to start looking for the scripts in 8.0.