Forums Forums Classes Death Knights Archive (Old Patches) Patch 7.0+ 7.3.x - Blood PvE my macro for mythic+ and mythic raiding

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

I have used alot of the macros on here and couldnt quite find one that fit me perfect . So i took some parts from some different ones . added some things took some things away and pow i think i have finally found one i am really happy with . provides good healing and dps . Has mod for death strike and marrow for the os moments .
    I run it at 100ms let me know what you think.

mvi
    First Sergeant

great macro man keeps on healing that’s what dk need

Thomas Fraser
    Sergeant

I hope the others dont shoot me for saying this But this macro over all provides better healing with Slightly lower damage then others that are posted +1 just tanked a +17 arcway with no issues.

Ryan Jones
    Scout

How do i use this macro? do i hold down or do i tap? as i don’t use any mouse auto clicking software

Thomas Fraser
    Sergeant

Without any auto clicking program you have to actually tap the button each time…

I have a programmable mouse so i have keybind 1 set to click at 100ms

Robert Gilley
    Grunt

hello im looking at using this macro for a 5 dk multibox setup i am planning on leveling and was curious if my toons arent max level with all the talents/abilities will this macro still work?

Chris Coleman
    Grunt

it should work just fine if your not max level . most talents other than blooddrinker are passive anyhow.

Chris Coleman
    Grunt

I hope the others dont shoot me for saying this But this macro over all provides better healing with Slightly lower damage then others that are posted +1 just tanked a +17 arcway with no issues.

hold on let me grab my gun !
    jk thats cool it may not be the best out there for everybody . it does provide a bit of dps increase for me so not sure. I am currently 973 and tanking mythic antorus with it so i dont want it totally doing everything thats why i have the mods in there for moments when it gets tough. some of those bosses can go through bone shield stacks quick.

FunkyPants
    Sergeant

Love this keep it updated pls

Silverdragon00
    Senior Sergeant

I love this macro for my new blood DK. do you have AHK Script that I can copy over? Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘PvE’ is closed to new topics and replies.