Forums Forums Classes Death Knights Frost PvE Enmity BoS/OBRA Macro's

Viewing 10 posts - 111 through 120 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Scout

First let me just say that I absolutely love the work you and Jon do. I really wish I could take what you guys have done and make it work for Feral Druid as I can’t seem to get nearly the kind of performance out of any macros for him but I fear it may be the class more than anything.
    At any rate is there anyway that one of you can “tweak” this a bit to make it focus more on pure single target without cleave damage? I know that we cannot put out the crazy numbers in that setup, but on weeks like this with Skittish as an affix it is suicide to run this macro as it just pisses everything off lol!

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

two things you can do
    1. remove references to Remorseless winter in the macro.
    2. Is to remove howling blast (though don’t Recommend it)
    if you remove both have them on hand for manual application of HB anyway
    if you don’t remove HB then you have to play smart and position your character so your frontal cone
    does not hit anything you don’t want to.

Finally talent-wise make sure you are running Icecaps, and Obliteration. and that should minimize all your cleave options. and pray you have a fire mage in the group as you can blame them as they have no way to remove all their cleave damage.

GoogleUser11
    Scout

two things you can do 1. remove references to Remorseless winter in the macro. 2. Is to remove howling blast (though don’t Recommend it) if you remove both have them on hand for manual application of HB anyway if you don’t remove HB then you have to play smart and position your character so your frontal cone does not hit anything you don’t want to.
    Finally talent-wise make sure you are running Icecaps, and Obliteration. and that should minimize all your cleave options. and pray you have a fire mage in the group as you can blame them as they have no way to remove all their cleave damage.

lol @ the firemage comment 😛
    yeah I suppose I had not thought of taking RW out and HB. I was thinking more along the lines of less Frost Schythes and more Oblits. I know it would not be ideal DPS but would cut the cleave down to a survivable rate. I’ll try it with removing RW and HB and using them by hand though. Thanks for the input

Grunt

I see new update today on HP macros at the curse and we need to use GSE-2 for them im i right ? I mean yesterday i was available to use HP macro today not working anymore how come

Profile photo of EnmityEnmity
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)
    Enmity <Grumpy Old Folks> of Tanaris -US Level 110 Blood Elf Death Knight

Recent Activity

Ok Guys….. Not to be rude or anything….. just some things to know….
    At this time…. I DO NOT USE the new GSE_2 add-on….. I am Old… I am Fat….. and it takes time to figure out things at my age.. I still use Gnomesequencer as my first go to when I am working on my macros…. then I take the next step towards the next Add on….. Will I use the new add on?……. yes……..probably once it is more stable…. My rule is K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid and I am pretty stupid when forced to change… So if you are using the new add-on and your Macro is no longer working… Do not ask me to solve the problem *via* PM or on the page… I am not the designer of the Add-on… I just know what works for me and pass it along as payment for me using someone else’s work in a class I am not familiar with…….

Granted I understand people want more simplicity….. Hence the new Add On…. type a command in game *BAM* Macro magically appears and all I have to do is drag a icon to my cast bar…. vs cut paste to file… type name of Macro….. etc…….

Have Gun, Will Travel

Profile photo of MikeMike
    First Sergeant

Is the ‘old’ one working for you?

Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Recent Activity

<p abp=”336″>Is the ‘old’ one working for you?

It seems to be…. but I never installed the latest version… I used the alpha or beta whichever a couple of weeks back… I got annoyed at the 4 blank screens that popped up everytime I reloaded my UI and deleted the folders…..
    so basically I went back to the original GSSE and use Gnome in tandom… where I control my edits under the my macros folder…. I also have my settings in game to load out of date addons as well

Have Gun, Will Travel

Profile photo of MikeMike
    First Sergeant

Do i understand it right that those I,II,III version is gone and replaced with this version?

and i thought i just regreat all my macros in the new one would be quicker than waiting for a fix.

Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Recent Activity

<p abp=”414″>Do i understand it right that those I,II,III version is gone and replaced with this version?
    <p abp=”415″>and i thought i just regreat all my macros in the new one would be quicker than waiting for a fix.

yes… the older ones would still work… I just started dinking with trying to combine and making them usable instead of having to change macros when you changed talents….so once I got the talent select figured out… I squished them together to come up with two over all better dps models… the delay on key press is around 0.020 for razor products or if multipress keys divide the 0.020 by however many keypresses you are using… if you are using a gaming keyboard like a steelseries then 20ms works well

Have Gun, Will Travel

Profile photo of ScotusScotus
    Grunt

I believe I have Enmity’s excellent macro working in GSE 2.0. This actually combines his PvE and PvP macros. After importing, you should close and reopen GSE (via /gs) and then double-click the Enmity entry and click “Create Icon” along the bottom of the window. Then just use the macro in the upper right like normal.

Let me know if anything isn’t clear or something isn’t working.

Viewing 10 posts - 111 through 120 (of 206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.