Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

-Closed-

Tstone
    First Sergeant

Hey Jimmy, gave this a whirl and I got 950k over 5 mins, about 300k less than the other macros I use. It seems to cast Raptor Strike, a lot. With the T21 2 set and 4 set Raptor Strike is ca-stable again, but only enough to keep Mok up (if you’ve chosen that talent) and to activate the bonuses from the tier. Also, FOE should be saved for 6 stacks of mongoose if at all possible, and I know that’s really hard to macro, but as I was testing this I saw it going off with 2 stacks, 0 stacks, and the most I saw was 4 stacks. You might try playing around with FOE in the pre-macro section, and setting it’s loop at say…6? There should be a magic number between that and…say, 15? Which will maximize FOE stacks of mongoose bites, for people that absolutely can’t use mod commands. A nice attempt, overall, thanks.

Jimmy Boy Albrecht
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Hello Tstone

sorry for the late reply, ty for your help ill try to do as you say, if you are able can you help to create a one button macro with all in there?

Jimmy

Jimmy Boy Albrecht
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

UPDATET 26-1-18

Tstone
    First Sergeant

hey Jimmy, this one’s not bad, trailed behind mine by only 120k, I had to play around with FOE until I just said f it, and set it’s loop to 1, better to have it cast more often than try to hit a 6 stack of mongoose fury on auto mode. I also had an issue with it clipping, and found the [@player][nochanneling] to be the problem, so I changed that. I also kept the talent snake hunter over mortal wounds, as it just is more mongoose bites by the numbers overall. Overall impressions, a solid all in one macro.

Jimmy Boy Albrecht
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Hello Tstone

Ty for your help, I think this is the best version for now, thanks for helping me with it, as i can see it will be easier in BFA as Mongoose bite will be made a talent instead of a baseline spell.

Can I ask if you are using AHK or something simulere, and if you are, what would you recommend running it at in MS.

Jimmy

Tstone
    First Sergeant

I use a Logitech G13 with a Multikey set to e to use 1,2,3@50ms on key depress, Usually I populate 1 and 3 with key abilities or small combo macros, but with your macro it’s pretty spot on with Mongoose and Flanking Strike that there’s not really a need with this macro. I’m not sure what your situation is, but really the only improvement at this point that I can see would be to make foa a mod, and use it at the approp stacks, but you might have an issue with that with your hands, and it’s not that much of a los in dps to automate it, except for maybe AOE opportunities?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Survival’ is closed to new topics and replies.