Forums Forums Classes Rogues Outlaw 8.0.x Update:My Outlaw Macro PVE/PVP

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Sergeant

Fixed Pistol Shot

Tribar Racer
    Sergeant

Not why this is happening, Roll the bones is being over written by Slice and dice. When this happens it locks up, rewrite and and it works again. No clue how to fix that. Updated on the OP. should fix it.

Abby
    First Sergeant

Not why this is happening, Roll the bones is being over written by Slice and dice. When this happens it locks up, rewrite and and it works again. No clue how to fix that. I guess you can use Alacrity instead.

There’s been a problem with the way that GSE merges, replaces, or ignores same-title macros.

The next time you’re attempting to swap S&D with RTB, change the name of the macro to something else and then save it. That’ll cause it to clone and save changes. I typically put the number “2” at the end of mine so that I know which one is the alternative.

Tribar Racer
    Sergeant

Made new changes. Check out the OP for the update.

Rebate
    Grunt

Thanks for your work

Pete Misc
    First Sergeant

TriBar, like this macro, I made a small modification , I put Adrenaline on a mod:shift and I replaced the last Dispatch with Between the Eyes.

I was doing a burst of about 3.8k at start with a steady 2450Avg from than on.

/castsequence [reset=combat] Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Roll the Bones, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Between the Eyes

Running at 50ms on a G13, and very importantly, no hang.

Trying to “SQUEEZE” every dmg point out of this.

Tribar Racer
    Sergeant

Cool, Glad you are liking it.

Frankie
    Scout

This might be a silly question, but does the order of the keys in the action bar matter? I feel like the macro has massive issues for me, due to how my action bar is laid out. I’d love a reference for what the order of my Assassin and Outlaw keys should be (1 through 0)

Thank you!

Bobba Fatt
    First Sergeant

This might be a silly question, but does the order of the keys in the action bar matter? I feel like the macro has massive issues for me, due to how my action bar is laid out. I’d love a reference for what the order of my Assassin and Outlaw keys should be (1 through 0)
    Thank you!

Hi,

When the OP references other keys in this case they mean that while the macro requires one button there will be other abilities you will want to use. The button you put the macro in doesn’t matter and the rest of the layout is down to personal preference. For example. I have several keybindings that I use, and a different layout for stealth. There isn’t a standard format/order for abilities.

Abby
    First Sergeant

Still doing great though it’s going to need some tweaking for 120 changes and energy consumption.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.