L's Macro

Since others don’t seem to be updated or unclear which is the best vesion, I’ve been playing with my own macro

Seems to be working pretty good

Edit - Version 6

d0Z8caWsLkERkQTPcDzIzQuQddA2QKXrfFsPi)cHBRGZJQYor0EH2Ts2VWPfv9xLk9BjgOIugQOIbl1WPqDqrLCtfXXaooQ0cvk0svkQfJQSCQ6HIk1tv1YOsRtfzIOQAQkQjtbMoPHPqxvrQEgLCDk1gvkyRkLSzkOTJkQhJYSeLPjPNJ0ivK41ksA0OI8zkYjPqoNixtL6EuuRev4UQGVPu1iaNrsa(BVPF3noDJ2M)D36is6IZ4pdVKLsXhaCDTCb4pf5Yy8docococoWNFXqO9LIKa8ZLTYPIh)jL1uf(WFcK5lBjEA(YIIZijaNrsa(emivPcxBzXKOJ2lurnRqVjrjyLbEqn6ObPXKtnlAqQcUTYIgKQGBlK0fFcgKQuHRTSys0r7fQOMvO3KOeSYapOgD0jR6OBw0G0yYPMfnivb3wiPf(emivPcxBzXKOJ2lurnRqVjrjyLbEqn6O37CCFfjR4tWGuLkCTLftIoAVqf1Sc9MeLGvg4b1OJ2j5cYIgKQGBRSObPXKtnlAqAm5urYB8jyqQsfU2YIjrhTxOIAwHEtIsWkd8GA0rdsvWTvw0G0yYPMfnivb3wzrdsJjNksEeFcgKQuHRTSys0r7fQOMvO3KOeSYapOgD07DoUVI)ocFBwUeivWzuXFhHVC8cLIZijaFcgKQrFEvmS4hovpeTB152bjDXNGbPA0NhkgCk3Q)6q0jR6OlsAHpbds1Oppum40ZP8gQhI2j5cqYk(emivJ(8qXGtWlnBAmBpT4penibgTQOI)RIXBWEX08Lf(VW1wwAE4f(54LjqMVGZOIFofQobY8fCgvurf)3yHze)ijy0f)jWLn8YOLkEollnFzH8qfveb

Talents 1XXX(2/3)21
Currently using starlord, but you can use Incarnation which is perfectly fine (but needs to be used manually as its not in the macro)
Set MS to 90 at the moment, can also just be manually pressed

Modifiers
Ctrl - Sunfire (sometimes needed if it skips)
Shift - Moonfire (sometimes needed if it skips)
Alt - Starfall

Celestial/Incarnation to be used manually

will keep updating if I make changes that get more DPS

Getting around 15k dps on raid dummy without cooldowns
389 ILVL with bad haste

The empowerment for me is pretty even, and is usually constantly up but using them consistently, but my haste is pretty bad so hopefully it wont change for others.

Let me know how you guys get on with it.

hello l-macros wanted to know your macro is made for 120 level with full raid gear or you can also use it to level?

Was made for my 120 for Raiding/M+

but no reason why it shouldn’t work for leveling

I´m leveling with it, cool.

can you use the macros manually by pressing or do you necessarily have to set automatic at the speed you indicated 90 ms?

No you don’t have to use it on a certain MS, can just be spammed by hand.

90ms is just what I am currently using.

Hi

Your original version worked great, but this version 4 seems to spam Lunar Strike and version 5 does nothing.

I will play with version 5 to see what is happening.

Thanks for putting this macro out, it is the best performing balance macro imho

[quote quote=68937]Hi
Your original version worked great, but this version 4 seems to spam Lunar Strike and version 5 does nothing.
I will play with version 5 to see what is happening.
Thanks for putting this macro out, it is the best performing balance macro imho[/quote]

Hmm, strange, V5 seems to be doing pretty well for me. Don’t suppose you have the original you could link? I seem to have removed it from my GSE yesterday :frowning:

Cheers