Forums Forums Classes Monks Archive (Old Patches) 7.3.x - Windwalker My Single Macro

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

First time posting in a very long time. First time playing a monk end game as well. This is my windwalker single-target macro i use manually. I am doing a solid 1.5mil in 952 gear. I have spinning crane kick and storm,Earth, and fire on seperate keys so i can control that. I have lego helm and boots right now with 4pc T21. If anyone could test and tweak or let me know how things work for you would be muchly appreciated

I hope this boxes right so its an easy copy and paste for you all.

Gnarchotix
    Grunt

Nope

Hoofindaface
    Grunt

nope what????? what kind of a dumb as thing is that. If you are gonna say something say something to let a person know whats wrong. With you saying just nope makes you sound like a complete idiot that doesnt know shit about anything.

Grant Schultz
    Senior Sergeant

can’t import, probably something wrong in format, ask a mod

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Should import now.

For some reason the correct syntax was there on help. The edit showed that [[ text ]], was there but when it was posted only [ text ], would show.

I have only added a space after the double square bracket and this appears to have fixed the syntax to allow the import to happen

Hoofindaface
    Grunt

thank you for fixing that. first time posting.

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

No problem, it shouldn’t have done what it did, as i mentioned what you did was correct but the post altered it slightly 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Windwalker’ is closed to new topics and replies.