My Single Macro

First time posting in a very long time. First time playing a monk end game as well. This is my windwalker single-target macro i use manually. I am doing a solid 1.5mil in 952 gear. I have spinning crane kick and storm,Earth, and fire on seperate keys so i can control that. I have lego helm and boots right now with 4pc T21. If anyone could test and tweak or let me know how things work for you would be muchly appreciated

Sequences['SAM_winsingle'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Hoofindaface",
  SpecID=269,
  Talents = "3,1,2,3,1,3,2",
  Help = [[ I don't use AHK or anything like that just manual push. Also i have my spinning crane kick and SEF on seperate buttons so i can control that. ]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Touch of Death, Tiger Palm",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch, ",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Fists of Fury, Tiger Palm",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I hope this boxes right so its an easy copy and paste for you all.

Nope

nope what??? what kind of a dumb as thing is that. If you are gonna say something say something to let a person know whats wrong. With you saying just nope makes you sound like a complete idiot that doesnt know shit about anything.

can’t import, probably something wrong in format, ask a mod

Should import now.

For some reason the correct syntax was there on help. The edit showed that [[ text ]], was there but when it was posted only [ text ], would show.

I have only added a space after the double square bracket and this appears to have fixed the syntax to allow the import to happen

thank you for fixing that. first time posting.

No problem, it shouldn’t have done what it did, as i mentioned what you did was correct but the post altered it slightly :slight_smile: