My Vengeance Macro with logs to back it up

Home/Classes/Demon Hunters/Archive (Old Macros)/7.3.x - Vengeance/PvE/My Vengeance Macro with logs to back it up

Forums Forums Classes Demon Hunters Archive (Old Macros) 7.3.x - Vengeance PvE My Vengeance Macro with logs to back it up

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

So I have been using this macro I made for my raid. I have used bits of others to include EnixLHQ to make this macro as perfect for me as possible. I use it at a speed of .07ms on the razer synapse program.

My Character rankings in heroics based on Warcraft logs using only this macro.

As you can see I have been able to hold between 75 to 95 percental for the class.

With the end of Legion happening soon I figured I should post these for people to show what this macro can do

Please let me know what you think and what you think could make this even better.

I am working on a BFA Macro so that it will be up and running come BFA launch

My Discord: https://discord.gg/KyShHP
    Twitter: @RipshawnG
    Facebook: Ripshawn1851
    Battle.Net: Ripshawn#1851
    Names: Demonhshawn, ShawnsDH

Phil
    Grunt

For my part… This is the best macro i have tried it suits my playstyle..

Thank you for that it’s appreciated

Mayrasha Dark Iron Dwarf BM hunter - Alliance 120 (MAIN) ilevel 355
    Asaly Night Elf Demon Hunter - Alliance 120 (ALT) ilevel 338

Realm Argent-Dawn-The Scryers

Thomas Fraser
    Sergeant

i gotta ask why abyssal strike ? agonizing flames gives you more mobility and more damage ?

Concentrated sigil is a trash talent but i use flame crash so it auto puts down a sigil of flame.

” I use it at a speed of .071ms on the razer synapse program, between 250 to 500 ms in the game ”

Can you eloberate on this because i just click my screen and are you saying you have 250 to 500 ms ping ? if so seams a bit unplayable

Ripshawn
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

@Thomas Fraser, I based my rotation on what the top raiders are doing in mythic and heroic raiding. That’s why I have the talents I have. As for the ms in Game, I play on a US server but live in the Philippines so that explains why I have high ms in the game and since the new patch, I have had lag spike doing raids that shot up to 500 ms on bosses. But with the setting in razer synapse setting of .071ms, I am still able to get the DPS and tanking done. That setting work perfect for me. it just means you have adjust the setting for yourself to what works best for you.

Buck .
    Scout

Hey just wanted to say I’m really enjoying your script. And I was wondering did you have any other ones like maybe a good blood dk one? or any other class. So I started multiboxing my dh’s again after testing out this one. So ya thank you.

Ripshawn
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

@buck the best Blood Dk in this forums is from John Mets Blood DK this is the macro I use. John has worked on this macro for years and he keeps it updated

RAGTAG@TWISTED NETHER
    First Sergeant

what is yoUR A.H.K NUNMBER FOR THIS MAKRO

Ripshawn
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

I don’t use AHK. I use Razer Synapse and have it set to 0.071 ms.

Raejyn
    Senior Sergeant
    Raejyn <Reverent> of Thunderhorn -US Level 110 Human Death Knight

Recent Activity

@buck the best Blood Dk in this forums is from John Mets Blood DK this is the macro I use. John has worked on this macro for years and he keeps it updated

I agree, it’s by far the most effective DK macro for me.

Jeffrey
    Grunt

You have a very different approach than I with this macro…and I like it! I tweaked it a bit to fit my own talent preferences, but am really liking what you did, especially the casting [@player] for the sigil and Infernal Strike. Casting those automatically vs. targeting with the mouse saves a lot of time and really boosted my damage.

Thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.