Need DH Macro for Macro toolkit

Can anyone make me a macro for macro toolkit? Once I hit 110, I’ll switch over to a GS macro.

Just wondering why the wait and not go ahead and make the change to the New GS. All in one stop for you and for leveling it would be a great tool to use. Not too many use Toolkit anymore. Anything we can do to help set it up for you or if you have questions be glad to help.

[quote quote=32192]Just wondering why the wait and not go ahead and make the change to the New GS. All in one stop for you and for leveling it would be a great tool to use. Not too many use Toolkit anymore. Anything we can do to help set it up for you or if you have questions be glad to help.
[/quote]

To be honest, there are a few reasons why. I have have trouble adding macros to gnomish sequencer list, so as of now I have a friend in europe that just send me a full complete list (Notepad ++) of working macros to use. And yes, I’ve sent him an email asking for help, but I think he’s taking a break or too bust at the moment to help.

The other reason why I asked for a macro toolkit macro is because most if not all classes have had there spells/abilities greatly reduced to the point where I’m sure you can get away without gnomish sequencer. I mean let’s be honest, rotation is what…like 3-4 abilities now? as compared to before the class pruning.

Also, with my first reason, I’d rather just wait to get all the macros at once macros have been tested for all classes and maximum dps has been established for 110’s.