Need help, new to this..

Bellow is the Macro, problem is all it does is rotate through the spells only casting what is in the pre and post macro sections. Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch in the add-on?

Sequences['Wilso_Frost'] = {
author="Wîlsóïsgód@Nagrand",
specID=64,
version=2,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3132121",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nopet,nomod] Summon Water Elemental
/cast [nochanneling] Ice Barrier
]],
"/cast Frost Bomb",
"/cast Ebonbolt",
"/cast Frostbolt",
PostMacro=[[
/cast Ice Barrier
/cast Ice Floes
/cast Icy Veins
/cast Frozen Orb
]],
}

That looks like alot of spells in the postmacro. I don’t know mage. Are any of those 4 spells globals? Only insta, non-global spells are supposed to be in the postmacro.

Hello Wilso,

I can’t test at this moment, but I wonder if you add ,null at the end of each premacro lines to see if that works, also maybe turn them into /castsequence instead of /cast. Maybe combine both for the pre lines and hopefully that solves it.

Thank you for the feedback! Will try both of these suggestions and get back for information’s sake.

Ice-Barrier was the culprit, once I removed it from premacro it worked. This needs to be added to the guide in the sticky unless I missed it. From what I’ve noticed as long as you have the Global Cool-down spell as the last in the postmacro section it works fine. Thanks again for the help!

[quote quote=36621]Ice-Barrier was the culprit, once I removed it from premacro it worked. This needs to be added to the guide in the sticky unless I missed it. From what I’ve noticed as long as you have the Global Cool-down spell as the last in the postmacro section it works fine. Thanks again for the help!
[/quote]

Any and all GCD’s pretty much have to be put into the Pre or post sections as they will lock up your whole macro otherwise, I learned this lesson alot =p