New Affliction 7.2 Macro for single target

–Test this macro an make your comments, works really nice for me. Use a 100ms spawn time for your macro. The --way you use this macro for multiple adds is to spawn the dots in 1 add, push ctrl key to use seed of
– corruption on it, then switch to another target, rinse an repeat, dont trye to run the whole sequence in
– multiple adds since it could lock due to the amount of souls you have for reaps; in single target didnt had
– a problem in the tests i run. I always used the Nighthold 4 set piece / hood with another legendary for
– this.

Sequences[‘Affliction’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.01.
Author=“ojoverde”,
SpecID=265,
Talents = “31?1?13 —spawn at 100ms”,
Icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
“/petattack”,
“/use [mod:alt] Drain Soul”,
“/use [mod:ctrl] Seed of Corruption”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/use [nopet,combat] Summon Doomguard”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target Agony, siphon life, Corruption, agony, unstable affliction, unstable affliction, unstable affliction, reap souls, drain soul, drain soul, life tap”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
“/startattack”,
“/petautocastoff [group] Seethe”,
“/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence”,
“/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe”,
“/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence”,
},
},
},
}

black box it please

Sequences[‘Affliction’] = {
— This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.01.
Author=”ojoverde”,
SpecID=265,
Talents = “31?1?13 —spawn at 100ms”,
Icon=’INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
“/petattack”,
“/use [mod:alt] Drain Soul”,
“/use [mod:ctrl] Seed of Corruption”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/use [nopet,combat] Summon Doomguard”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target Agony, siphon life, Corruption, agony, unstable affliction, unstable affliction, unstable affliction, reap souls, drain soul, drain soul, life tap”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
“/startattack”,
“/petautocastoff [group] Seethe”,
“/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence”,
“/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe”,
“/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence”,
},
},
},
}

macro not able to be imported

[quote quote=48663]macro not able to be imported
[/quote]

Should import now, syntax just needed fixing

Sequences['Affliction'] = {
--This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.01.
Author="ojoverde",
SpecID=265,
Talents = '31?1?13',
Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = "Sequential",
KeyPress={
"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
"/petattack",
"/use [mod:alt] Drain Soul",
"/use [mod:ctrl] Seed of Corruption",
},
PreMacro={
},
"/use [nopet,combat] Summon Doomguard",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target Agony, siphon life, Corruption, agony, unstable affliction, unstable affliction, unstable affliction, reap souls, drain soul, drain soul, life tap",
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
"/startattack",
"/petautocastoff [group] Seethe",
"/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence",
"/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe",
"/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence",
},
},
},
}

this macro is performing better than the HP macro or the ex_aff, dps is much higher

it will lock up from time to time using the 2pc, but pretty solid overall. around 700k dps on the raiding target dummy at ilvl 908

Running the 4 piece with 906 ilvl with not ideal trinkets and sitting at 700 avg, def better then the previous macros and i am not shard starved at all.and thats unbuffed. Legendary cloak and belt

thanks for the great macro, hopefully you can tweak it to work well when the new changes come out in the new patch

Macro is indeed performing better than I’ve ever seen. Maybe I’ll play Warlock again… maybe.

Yeah, Seems to work pretty good. 4 piece, 700 ilevel. With Sleepless Shackles and Secret Ring.

If we raid tonight, I can test it much more.

But yeah, Very nice job. :slight_smile:

not working

all this is in the red /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target Agony, siphon life, Corruption, agony, unstable affliction, unstable affliction, unstable affliction, reap souls, drain soul, drain soul, life tap

it does work fine, i am using it at the moment. no sure what you are doing wrong

I took Life Tap out. As it drains your health and to me, That might be kinda dangerous on a progression fight. (If your health is low.) Since not using the Life Tap talent, I just dont see the need for it.

As for the macro itself, Well I just tried first 3 bosses in LFR (Since we did not raid tonight.) It seemed to hung up alot on the first boss. While I was doing around almost 4mil.(Killing all the adds- lol) I just stood around. So apparently, It does get locked up.

I took off grasp and change it to agony, And it seems to be working fine. :slight_smile:

the reason life tap was there is to make time to generate resources, thats the reason its locking up for you, this macro focus in keeping up agony and doing the unstable affliction drains with reap.

any way this macro will only be good for only a few more days since the changes in 7.2.5, we will need to start all over again

i add a castsequence line at the start that will help with multitargetting locks

Sequences['Affliction'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.01.
  Author="ojoverde",
  SpecID=265,
  Talents = "31?1?13 ---spawn at 100ms",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/petattack",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target  Agony, siphon life, Corruption, null",
        "/use [mod:alt] Drain Soul",
        "/use [mod:ctrl] Seed of Corruption",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/use [nopet,combat] Summon Doomguard",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/target  Agony, siphon life, Corruption, agony, unstable affliction, unstable affliction, unstable affliction, reap souls, drain soul, drain soul, life tap",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Seethe",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence",
      },
    },
  },
}

Its also not working for me! it only casts doomguard and then nothing…

its working fine for me, i am using 100ms, 4 set, head/any other legendary…not sure why are you getting isues with it

Hi,

i´ve some Problems with the Macro.
He cast´s Agony, Syphon life, Coruption, agony, and then he repeat from beginning and then comes at the second agony the normal rota with unstable confliction.

Has someone any Ideas?

p.s. sy for my bad English

the rotation as you describe its working as intentded, the macro should cast agony,syphon life, corruption, then will cast agony,syphon life, corruption, agony, unstable affliction 3 times, reap of souls, 2 drain souls, ending with life tap. the first casts is to make sure you have enought resources to start with the unstable affliction cast/reap, also it will help with the locks up with the macro.