New and Improved BM does everything macro - not for raiding?

This is the macro I use for everything. My hunter is an engineer, so i have loot-a-rang in here too. If your hunter is NOT an engineer, remove the lines referring to the loot a rang.

I often party with people and do stuff where my pet acts as the tank. I have included code that allows growl to work as long as I don’t have a focus. If you don’t like setting tanks as focus, remove the lines about growl. Side note: if you do set a tank as focus and the tank dies, my code automatically turns on growl so your pet can save the day (potentially) and not wipe. If the tank gets a brez, growl shuts back off.

To properly use this macro, you will need to create a new, normal macro, as well, and place it on an action bar.

the macro is:
/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet, dead] Revive Pet; [@pet, nodead, nochanneling] Mend Pet

in my macro, this is referenced by
/click ActionButton7
you may need to change the name of the button to properly reflect where you put it. this code will call your pet if it is not out, revive your pet if it dies, and mend your pet if it is alive.

if you have any questions or comments, i would love to hear them.

i mentioned not for raiding, because it does a bunch of stuff that doesnt directly help dps. I do use it, or previous versions, for raiding, and have yet to get kicked for substandard dps.

dSJNeaWsbv9wrABcYmrHMTapg0nrb)IuUTk1LLANaTxODt1(vCyj)vqj)wvdKO0qfsgSsdNeoirLZJaogQ6CKkluuzPIQwSqTCI8qbv6PiTmu65eMOqKPIqtgfnDkNwfhxqrpdGRJkBebARck1MjvTDbv8zsAwiAAIY4eIAKckmmIQgnGgprXjfcDlHuxtLCpHGxJGURi(gjAKhjIG8iLsmSYXacYIerkXkODtGuwwEaS88insT(IlWqqEKkhNb8LqAUQFxwgQa9CsN3rkvrdJyKqq2laiLHck9HDljoVlqIiipseb5rQgSe2SPW)oUmYz9hcSCVdoUAYSS8kzLxEeKfPAWsyZMc)74YiN1FiWY9o44QjZcitE2qiiaKQblHnBk8VJlJCw)Hal37GJRMmlVUlLziygs1GLWMnf(3XLroR)qGL7DWXvtMLx3LsLi4fs1GLWMnf(3XLroR)qGL7DWXvtMLhaFK1LHGHqQgSeMOdtU2H9SPW)oUmYz9hcSCVdoUAYS86aKDDrolVoazxxKZYRdq21f5SSHYaGGkrQgNONnf(3XLroR)qGL7DWXvtMLX)TOLl68LRIug)xbJN7JHuwKg1lmgkO0JerdPHrxmXCifSHeIXinxhyymsZFCvEmgPH7FhxggJuQ1kiiNdTZ7inkPZlDmcG0W3eiFh0LOrIOH0W3eikPwiqIiips1ewjzLzfKqeKfPAkARmRGeoBQSwjP2g5SalP7eeeas1u0wXzpSe27ZMkR(hYjiN1)wMJWejZYgkthcMHunfTvC2dlH9(SPYQ)HCcYzBzoctqolZUyMmlBOmDi4fs1u0wXzpSe2Rx)SPYQ)HCcYzBzoctqoR)m7IzYSSHY0HGHqQgSe2SPwjP2we0)qob5STmhHjiN1FMDXmHm1kj12IGI2iNTL5imb5S(ZSlMjZciltPseujs14e9SP(d)74YiN1FiWY9o44QjZY4)w0YfD(YvrWiJunyjSztH)DCzKZ6pey5EhCC1KzzL)sjlAiLO0XjSnwmhsjkDCcBJhZH0OKAgkO0JerqEKQbdoqcNvoODEphNzVRebzrQgNONLXJkqt)lP2mNvoo172TzZZ5nccaPACIE28TcojfVOzolb7Gzj4d5eTecMHunyjSztH)DCzKZ6pey5EhCC1Kz51b4cG8i4fs1GLWMLnugBOl0qA(JRYIXOHgszOCUkiIU1sHt725DmhAOHiST_BM
Talents 2213211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Spirit Shock, Aspect of the Wild

KeyPress: Growl, Misdirection, Blood Fury

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Multi-Shot, A Murder of Crows, Cobra Shot, Intimidation