[New] Blood DK Macro

This is a Blood DK Macro I have been working on it’s pretty Smooth and can dish out some decent Damage for a Tank Spec

Used various Macros from here for ideas and such, so credit to those various people I cut things from =p

Edited 11/3/16 (Added Alt modifier for Vampiric Blood as requested, corrected spelling of Vampiric)

Sequences['BloodDK'] = {
author="Lucifon",
specID=250,
helpTxt = "Talents: 2112233",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon
/cancelaura Wraith Walk
]],
[[/cast Death Strike]],
[[/cast !Marrowrend]],
[[/cast Blood Boil]],
[[/cast !Heart Strike]],
[[/cast !Consumption(Artifact)]],
[[/cast [mod:alt] Vampiric Blood]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/use [combat] Oralius' Whispering Crystal
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

Any Feedback is appreciated =)

Is there a way that you can put vampiric blood and Dancing rune weapon on a mod key

Put Vampiric Blood and Dancing Rune Weapon on a mod key is easy. Now i can say this is going to work as the game is down for maintenance right now but once it up and running you can edit it as needed.

Sequences['BloodDK'] = {
author="Lucifon",
specID=250,
helpTxt = "Talents: 2112233",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/cast [combat][mod:alt] Dancing Rune Weapon
/cancelaura Wraith Walk
]],
[[/cast Death Strike]],
[[/cast Blood Boil]],
[[/cast Marrowrend]],
[[/cast !Heart Strike]],
[[/cast !Consumption(Artifact)]],
[[/cast [mod:shift] Vampriric Blood]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat] Oralius' Whispering Crystal
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

Let me know if this works and if it does not work i’ll work on it so that it does work

Right now Marrowrend not hitting enough and one shield keep falling off. but that was in a keystone lvl 8

[quote quote=35673]Put Vampiric Blood and Dancing Rune Weapon on a mod key is easy. Now i can say this is going to work as the game is down for maintenance right now but once it up and running you can edit it as needed.

Let me know if this works and if it does not work i’ll work on it so that it does work
[/quote]

Tyvm

[quote quote=35732]Right now Marrowrend not hitting enough and one shield keep falling off. but that was in a keystone lvl 8
[/quote]

I moved it up in priority and it’s going off for me more now, test it and see for yourself =)

Is the Vampiric Blood going off when you need it to or when you want it to?

I believe so lol i going to try it again here soon. got caught up lvling up my warrior sorry

[quote quote=35792]Is the Vampiric Blood going off when you need it to or when you want it to?
[/quote]

as per delay due to when you need it vs where your at in the rotation, if you want it faster move it to the Pre Macro area keeping it on the Mod key for more precise timing

Love the macro and easily got gold tanking proving grounds with this. Made my heroics/mythics much easier as I had a tendency to forget to use Vampiric Blood.

Vampiric will most likely not go off cause the macro says:
[/cast [mod:shift] Vampriric Blood]],

Vampriric will go off as long as you push the mod key of shift or what ever you made as the mod key. as stated early in the post for it to work even better just move it to the premacro slot for even better control.

[quote quote=36216]Vampiric will most likely not go off cause the macro says: [/cast [mod:shift] Vampriric Blood]],
[/quote]

I was requested to put a few in with Mod keys so i did just that, I like letting the weapon go off whenever it’s up so I only put Vamp blood in a mod key, good call on the extra r though =p

[quote quote=36356]

Vampiric will most likely not go off cause the macro says: [/cast [mod:shift] Vampriric Blood]],

I was requested to put a few in with Mod keys so i did just that, I like letting the weapon go off whenever it’s up so I only put Vamp blood in a mod key, good call on the extra r though =p [/quote]

The post was only made cause of the miss-spelling, nothing wrong with the rest :slight_smile:

[quote quote=36387]

Vampiric will most likely not go off cause the macro says: [/cast [mod:shift] Vampriric Blood]],

I was requested to put a few in with Mod keys so i did just that, I like letting the weapon go off whenever it’s up so I only put Vamp blood in a mod key, good call on the extra r though =p
The post was only made cause of the miss-spelling, nothing wrong with the rest ???? [/quote]

Typonese is strong with me as of late

How far into content have you guys gotten through with these blood macros?
Trying to find the most viable class for a true one button. Warriors are pretty strong once you get 30% haste wanted to see how this one is doing aswell because of the sustainability hay dks have