[New] Havok Mobility

A Havok Macro built on EnixLHQ’s Base, Updated but I’m still leveling my DH so this is as far as I’ve gotten

Putting FelBlade infront of Vengeful Retreat causes them to go off at the same timeish for a dps boost and a Fury gain

Still needs some Tweaking, but works for the most part

Spam your space bar during Vengeful retreat, it really really helps, timing is everything!

Edited 11/3/2016

Sequences['DH_Mobility'] = {
author="Lucifon,EnixLHQ",
specID=577,
helpTxt = "Talents: 1121000. Use Fel Rush only once to get into position and then spam the macro. Mind your positioning.",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nochanneling] Blur
]],
[[/castsequence [nochanneling] Felblade,Vengeful Retreat,!Fel Rush,Blade Dance]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Demon's Bite]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike]],
[[/cast !Eye Beam]],
[[/cast Throw Glaive]],
PostMacro=[[
/TargetEnemy [noharm][dead]
/cast !Fury of the Illidari
/startattack
/Use [combat] [nochanneling] 13
/Use [combat] [nochanneling] 14
]],
}

Moved Eye Beam lower in the list and it seems to miss alot less now

Great macro so far, but i see 2 abilities not listed in it and is a dps lose, Throw Glaive and Fury of the illidari Artifact weapon ability. wondering if you could put those into the macro and willing to test it out for you THANKS!

I read that fury of the illidari is on GCD, so I added it to post Macro as to not Gum up the main Macro, This is untested so let me know how it works out =)

I added Throw Glaive but I personally have it on a separate button

it runs really well, one of the best macros i used so far for havoc, i tested it for 10mins straight on a test dummy and sometimes when it uses vengeful retreat it will shoot off eye beam right away instead of fel rush but it will still hits the target then it uses fel rush after eye beam so i am right up on the target again.

i am only 108 so i am only doing around 70k-ish on single target. so if someone else that is 110 well geared will be able to provide a better result for you. the AoE i know is insane i was bursting over 250-270k before the update on macro.

[quote quote=35812]it runs really well, one of the best macros i used so far for havoc, i tested it for 10mins straight on a test dummy and sometimes when it uses vengeful retreat it will shoot off eye beam right away instead of fel rush but it will still hits the target then it uses fel rush after eye beam so i am right up on the target again.
[/quote]

Appreciate the Feed back, on mine I get about the same at 106 so it could be Havok is just slow on ramp up till better gear

I must be using this wrong, or something but it doesn’t cast the sequence, just the other things

The only “issue” I have is the artifact ability, Fury of the Illidari, doesn’t fire as much as I like. It stays on CD quite a bit. I understand it’s next to impossible to ensure everything is used on CD using these macros. Aside from just putting it on a separate key, is there anything that can be done to increase the up-time of the ability?

I’m actually having the same issue as Lauren. I’m still really new to all of this, so perhaps I’m just using it wrong. But this is the only macro I’ve used that the cast sequence seems to completely skip over itself. Is there perhaps a setting I missed?

[quote quote=36151]The only “issue” I have is the artifact ability, Fury of the Illidari, doesn’t fire as much as I like. It stays on CD quite a bit. I understand it’s next to impossible to ensure everything is used on CD using these macros. Aside from just putting it on a separate key, is there anything that can be done to increase the up-time of the ability?
[/quote]

Try adding “!” in front of the ability I’ve found that it often toggles it to go off much more, I’ll add it into the Macro itself and do some testing as I encourage you all to test as well for a more precise testing group equals a better macro

[quote quote=36142]I must be using this wrong, or something but it doesn’t cast the sequence, just the other things
[/quote]

Be sure you’re starting the encounter with an initial Fel Rush, this helps to get it “Setup”

Yeah, I had casted fel rush but I can try again later I suppose

The talents are listed as “1121000”. As there is no talent 0, I assume that for the US client the talents are “2232111”.

Yes?

[quote quote=36585]The talents are listed as “1121000”. As there is no talent 0, I assume that for the US client the talents are “2232111”.
Yes?
[/quote]
The OP is still leveling up, so they have not unlocked the last three talents yet.

Im a 872 Havoc DH, and tried this macro on several occasions. It works fine if you are doing are slacking normal or maybe heroic. But if you want to get good scores, i reckon some changes might be needed.

If i wasnt a total idiot to this macro’ing, id try myself.

Blur, Vengeful Retreat and Fel Rush - should all be taken out of the macro IMO. Theyre a very important part of the Momentum uptime, and if the macro uses one of these in a bad position or time - your dps suffers greatly.

That could be 1 macro, and then use those 3 abilities manually. For raids, id reckon we could need another macro of the same kind, but also leave out Eye Beam. Sometimes it uses Eye Beam at very unfortunate situations, you know - seconds before adds spawn etc.

My 2 cents (so far)

Edit : Most of us are using Demon Blades because its far superior, so “Demons Bite” could probably get removed aswell.

[quote quote=36600]Im a 872 Havoc DH, and tried this macro on several occasions. It works fine if you are doing are slacking normal or maybe heroic. But if you want to get good scores, i reckon some changes might be needed.
If i wasnt a total idiot to this macro’ing, id try myself.
Blur, Vengeful Retreat and Fel Rush – should all be taken out of the macro IMO. Theyre a very important part of the Momentum uptime, and if the macro uses one of these in a bad position or time – your dps suffers greatly.
That could be 1 macro, and then use those 3 abilities manually. For raids, id reckon we could need another macro of the same kind, but also leave out Eye Beam. Sometimes it uses Eye Beam at very unfortunate situations, you know – seconds before adds spawn etc.
My 2 cents (so far)
Edit : Most of us are using Demon Blades because its far superior, so “Demons Bite” could probably get removed aswell.
[/quote]

I don’t Main DH so this macro doesn’t get as much attention as it probably deserves, as for the mechanics I’m working on getting a 1 button macro using as many of the abilities as I can in and working, playing without the macro I tend to not even use FelRush as I forget its there as well as vengeful retreat (though I use this more often then FelRush) so all in all this is more of an Alts macro than to main with it.

I could theoretically map out the rest of the talents and finish off this macro but I like to take it slow and work out the bugs as I’m leveling.

Decided to play around with things for a minute, had some downtime from my DK exploits. Look what I came up with.

/use [mod:alt,@player] Metamorphosis

Add this to your premacro.

Just spam macro as normal, hold alt when spamming to transform, and then let go to continue macro as normal.