New Moderator Joins WoW Lazy Macros Team!

WoW Lazy Macros is happy to add Michael Lynch to the team. You might know him as Moonsorow on the forums where he has been posting macros to help folk
[See the full post at: New Moderator Joins WoW Lazy Macros Team!]

Thanks Luis,

So in case you guys don’t know me, I usually provide and help people with macros on most range classes and some healers. I usually don’t play melee as I used to play it a long long time ago in a different game that had three realms (Bonus points if you know that).

In WoW in general, I’ve been the guild master for Ameliorate, the #1 weekend raiding guild for over 5 years. I actually decided to stop leading the guild due to the low population of the server and that people don’t want to pay to transfer for something unknown.

I’ve also been a developer working on such projects as Vuhdo working with Iza on the Emergency system. I also took over for many other projects including BeneCast, and GridStatus_Priority during the Vanilla and BC days.

Now, I still do a lot of programming / development work but it’s not my forte. I am actually a Network Engineer.

On WLM, I plan to do more helping than anything. I will try to post every change that the classes are expecting (like the new Fel Flame for Warlocks) and should be able to create the macros before the patch comes out. I am usually on the PTR for testing. This way we can see what works.

Also note that I do use a macro keyboard, I highly recommend every user on this site to go out and buy a Logitech or Razer keyboard that has macros. Not only does it save your hands but it will allow these macros to work fully.

I am really happy to be helping everybody. I started here when the Hunter Macros for 4.1 were out, and ever since then I’ve recommended this site to many guild members, and even my wife has written some macros as well for her Mage. I am hoping you will see a lot of up-to-date macros, I know some macros don’t get changed from patch to patch and that’s because the rotation doesn’t change. In reality the only time to update is when something minor or major changes. With WoW, that can be every week.

Grats on that Michael you are a big contributor here so welcome to the mod team. :slight_smile:

Thanks Michael…I think we have too many Michael’s on the site. So just so that there is no confusion call me Moon. Everybody in game calls me that, and I’m used to it :slight_smile:

Grats on the mod status Michael. I think you make a great addition to the wlm team

congrats pal

Thanks everybody. I am very happy to be here.

Welcome to the team, we’re glad to have you! :stuck_out_tongue:

That is awesome, yet another great person to have on this site. I really enjoy the community here and everyones input on everything. A big Gongrats to you MJ. Nice work…