Nickfury's WW Macro Spam Away

Hey guys thought I would share this one with all of you this seems to be working out very nice i do however
recommend that you use these talents 3233123 lvl 60 and 75 of course can be whatever you want but to give you and idea im pulling 620k openers and about 370k lvling off, and im only 33 traits and in 841 ilvl best of luck let me know how it works for you. Also if you have to use the hit combo talent it will keep it at 8 stacks.

Sequences['Nickfury_WW_TEST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.01.
  Author="Opclass@Mal'Ganis",
  SpecID=269,
  Talents = "3233123",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nochanneling] Storm, Earth, and Fire",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [mod:alt] [nochanneling] Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Touch of Death",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Fists of Fury",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Strike of the Windlord",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Tiger Palm",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Chi Wave",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Fists of Fury, Rising Sun Kick, Blackout Kick",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I had a friend tell me they are getting hung up Storm earth fire if that is happening to you just remove it and it will work fine

Ignore this comment now the problem for him was the wrong talents

Have to say this macro opens beautifully, but it does hang even after removing storm earth fire.
Regardless am going to keep using it, this macro is awesome.

Locks up even with everything in “keypress” removed

Sorry for the late response I think it is working better now I also did not realize I had left Whirling Dragon Punch in give it a try now it has been overhauled and seems to be keeping higher sustain damage as well

Also to note I would keep storm earth fire in the macro just make sure you run Serenity that was my friends problem.

Hello Nick

What kind stats are the best to shoot for, to make the macro fluent, im strogeling with my energy, ofc. i dont hawe good gear:)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/sîlverheart

Jimmy

I honestly just go with whatever pawn suggest to me is an upgrade I don’t play with my monk a whole lot as ret Paladin is my main which is very gear dependent to do damage the Monk seems to do a lot of damage in my opinion without great gear but your main stats should be mastery and Critical Strike another thing that is a big help for any class is trinkets you can easily see 60 to 80 thousand DPS increase with good trinkets

JUST SEEMS TO NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO CAST

Im not sure why i just ran my monk through a HOV +6 pulled 480k overall without ever hitting a another
button

After the last update I burst 1.2 mill and avg 550k on NH heroic.

Glad to hear it is working for you ???

What ms is everyone using?

Well i personally press it myself so i cant help you with what ms works best

I am running it at .150 ms

The burst is there but there seems to be periods where its like 10 seconds or more of just auto attack

Did you match the talents to the macro? also what ilvl are you. Do you see yourself low on energy often?

Im going to rework this macro and make sure some of the little bugs are out this weekend. Ive been working a Assassination Rogue macro for a friend the past couple of days. Also he right if the talents are not matched up the way its writen you will have issues but i have ran nighthold with no problems

ooohhh, I volunteer to test :smiley:

Which one do you want to test?
Because i need someone to test the rogue macro

Windwalker.