Not in a Battleground?

I’m at a complete loss. This macro works fine in the Proving Grounds and the Class hall. As soon as I get into a bg, nothing works. Help please :frowning:
Sequences[‘Attone1’] = {
PreMacro=[[
/cast Premonition
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
[[/cast [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Power Word: Shield]],
[[/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Shadow Mend, Plea, Plea]],
[[/castsequence [nochanneling] Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite]],
[[/castsequence [nochanneling] Power Word: Solace, Penance]],
[[/cast [@mouseover][nochanneling] Power Word: Radience]],
PostMacro=[[
/startattack
/cast [combat] Light’s Wrath
/cast [combat] Dark Archangel
]],
}

Ok, it’s Premonition.
If I put it in the PreMacro, nothing works
If I put it in the body, for instance after Power Word: Shield, it casts shield and smite, nothing else.
If I put it in the Post Macro after startattack, it casts Dark Archangel but not Light’s Wrath.
If I put it at the end of the body, after radience, everything seems to work.
I don’t get it. :frowning:

Can you post in GSE 2.0 format?

no, I don’t have GSE 2.0 and I don’t know how to convert it.

[[/cast [@mouseover][nochanneling] Power Word: Radience]],

You need to fix the spelling in Radience to Radiance otherwise it wont know what to do with the line and ignore it

Thank you, fixed that, but I still don’t know why it’s so picky as to where I put Premonition.

Premonition is a pvp talent so it should not be working in Class halls or Proven Grounds as they are classed as PVE so the skill will be ignored as it’s not castable in those scenarios.

You then go into PVP where it becomes a live skill but it’s in the PreMacro where you should only have stuff that is off the GCD.
It has a 12 second cooldown so again it will just stick because it’s not fully recharged yet.

If anything you should move this into the main body of the macro then you shouldn’t have any further issues.

That was not the problem. As I said in the OP, the macro worked and ignored the spell in the class hall and the proving grounds. I kind of understand after your post why it didn’t work in the pre macro, though I would have expected the macro to ignore it, not do absolutely nothing, but it also didn’t work when I put it after Shield, at which time the macro cast shield and jumped to smite. Never did cast Premonition until I put it at the end.