Ok Yall gonna like this one

dGd4baWsrLTrvzMuvz2Qs3ur(fk(MQANuAVKDRs7xj)Kc8xrv)wkpMkdLIAWk1WPkoOuLJcL0XGCCuIwivPLkv1IPqTCv8qOu9uKLjYZr1ePGMQKomOPlCruQUkfPldCDOyJkWwrPSzOu2ovvDnPsZIIyAQINPOgjkPoNcA0OKmmr5Kk0zrjCAO68sf3gkX4K41uilKQYIenW0(SipvLnPQiwdE9iQNbSlQcFb3GlkHsjukjYqa2GyEdzrIipa3OHY(tIMGUtJnWHJ3UCvLfPQSirmoipw7UZzfztIyCqES2OYZSVVSZIyCqES2Ps2)NK9reJdYdoGLyaxhyTtZLcYK1U0nvkMS2OHzpiKSDfX4G8yTrF0qz9jIXb5XAJkpZ((Y(fX4G8yTtLS)pjBreJdYJ1gHkzzzYoueJdYJ1gvEM99fLd0X8bW5QQqKFTMh)WXcEisK5gpMGUttvfIQh8RrGijVIYb60h8cGCGQkerbWZamxxG3UImFWBh8OJiZhWe0DAQQqu9GFncei5vHcr9WeSQDe5TzSXW1EamcrJU2v0OLT8tJe2ZJvtzNQJgyN61pNOj4fd8D8gGJ)GBG3UYRcfsaUsage Information
AOE

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.03.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Main Sequence: Dragon Roar, Recklessness, Siegebreaker, Bloodthirst, Execute, Raging Blow, Whirlwind, Rampage

Hi, I tried this and it’s pretty good. Just one question. The talents in the description are 2122122 yet Siegebreaker is in the macro. Is this a mistake or am I missing something?

2123123 are my talents

Best fury macro i have ever tried!

Tried to tell yall

I confirm this macro is insane.

I DONT MAKE MY OWN MACROS I JUST EDIT THEM TO PERFORMANCE I LIKE SO IM HAPPY U GUYS LIKE IT

I like this…great werk.

How fast you fire this?

0.100 synapse

I am just destroying things with this macro! Love it!

Excellent macro. Curious what you are using for single target?

same macro for single as aoe. ww is more dmg than furious slash for single target and u get the rampage buff from ww for aoe so same macro works in both situations

also macro will run smoother once u get your haste in a good spot

holy shit, on the target dummy this gets on my sims exactly. fantastic man.

Why is it showing up like:

dGd4baWsrLTrvzMuvz2Qs3ur(fk(MQANuAVKDRs7xj)Kc8xrv)wkpMkdLIAWk1WPkoOuLJcL0XGCCuIwivPLkv1IPqTCv8qOu9uKLjYZr1ePGMQKomOPlCruQUkfPldCDOyJkWwrPSzOu2ovvDnPsZIIyAQINPOgjkPoNcA0OKmmr5Kk0zrjCAO68sf3gkX4K41uilKQYIenW0(SipvLnPQiwdE9iQNbSlQcFb3GlkHsjukjYqa2GyEdzrIipa3OHY(tIMGUtJnWHJ3UCvLfPQSirmoipw7UZzfztIyCqES2OYZSVVSZIyCqES2Ps2)NK9reJdYdoGLyaxhyTtZLcYK1U0nvkMS2OHzpiKSDfX4G8yTrF0qz9jIXb5XAJkpZ((Y(fX4G8yTtLS)pjBreJdYJ1gHkzzzYoueJdYJ1gvEM99fLd0X8bW5QQqKFTMh)WXcEisK5gpMGUttvfIQh8RrGijVIYb60h8cGCGQkerbWZamxxG3UImFWBh8OJiZhWe0DAQQqu9GFncei5vHcr9WeSQDe5TzSXW1EamcrJU2v0OLT8tJe2ZJvtzNQJgyN61pNOj4fd8D8gGJ)GBG3UYRcfsa

its the new binary coding for macros… get the most current GSE download and just copy paste as usual…you will be able to see the macro in english when you import it and see the build and what it does.

Hey, i am quite new here, but i have to say this LM is really working fantastic.
Fantastic JOB

GS 404 and rougly 30k dmg on puppets.

Only remark: i put Dragonroar on modifier because of m+
(in order not to waste this big Bang on a few mobs)

I am running 12+ and higher without any prob

I left dragon roar in there because its still very good on single target or any situation because its a short cd. Now if it was a 2min cd i could see how u would need modify button but having dr in the macro u should be getting multiple ones off every single situation anyway.

It was no critism i just have seen that my final results where better. but again it is a fantastic piece of macro. thx again