One Button AFF MAcro

dKdccaGEsv6LcK3QkzBQIMne3us8lv8nvv7KK9sTBPSFepgv)Lur)gkdKujdvinyugUkXbvjToOkogsNdQSqjPwkPsDnHQLd4HKQ4PIwMeph0efetfstwiMoXfjv15vfEgPCDj1gvLARqvzZqv12HQ00ekZsq6ZcOlR0HvmoGgTammP6KcQJlj50Qk3JuHBRs1AfOURkLn1OwrDQF0W6b9AWbRZRVFBvXOorhKTjqNALsHwkodzX)uJiwrDMxwE4qSQ8mUZR1sayao1)Yhxg9QRWiiFrMMZkdhadFla8dRbnQvuJAf15HpqHWWb2TQ48WhOqyXaPGuR0CE4duiSspo9hNvXCE4duimToTdAvCNh(afctRt7Gw905HpqHW060oOv)op8bkeMwN2bTc05HpqHWIbsbPwHZ5HpqHWk940FCwr7op8bkewrR88V7mO9HUxKDGRrT4mL9Y76gx(WAoZTQ6TjFdIZG2hrbwi0OwrDEKbiWv22E)bH9QHfWaC)2Ri7e5MvfNh(af4wv924lHryalCfDidqGRqyegoWEOeg9VekH1QrqSsZ5HpqHWEDhlcEge5gHv(lX0S4mkWwz4ayg1IZOyqPYWbWmQflwCwzA1ds4MSa4DBYhwZvBXInEPICTAZZ_AFF
Talents 3222122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.10.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Seed of Corruption, Corruption, Agony

Main Sequence: Shadow Bolt, Agony, Phantom Singularity, Unstable Affliction, Haunt

when you want to AOE Press ALT for Seed of Corruption. let the macro do the rest :smiley: Enjoy i kept all the major cds out of macro as i use them my self i recomand putting them on Shift+1 and Ctrl+1. I am Also running my macro speed at 100ms logitech mouse.

Great for leveling haven’t ran it in a dungeon or raid that matters but thanks for it. Got any logs from Raids etc?

hey brother love the macro but i was wondering, maybe you can make the AOE on a number 2 i messed up my hands pretty bad in the war so im limited to how far i can reach, so please and thank you =)

I believe the aoe is just Seed of Corruption so you could just have that spell on number 2 if you wanted.

No logs yet i have also been using it for lvling mostly in dungeons.

I imported the macro and set all the talents you suggest but it just fires of Agony and nothing else. Did i do something wrong? I’m finding a lot of the macros on here are just firing off Agony.

I really like this Macro. Thank you but i do agree with some others i am looking for a AOE macro badly.

Are you sure you set it up correctly, talents all correct etc as I just tested for like 60 seconds and everything seems to be firing off ok.

how about dps/ilvl ?