One Button Sub 7.2.5

First macro I’ve posted. I did a lot of testing to get this to 500k sustained @iLvL 880 with no legendaries equipped at the time of testing. SimC says I should be doing 590k, this is the closest I could come to that sim while keeping it one button. Feel free to tweak the macro and post it if you can improve it in anyway. Thank you and tell me what you think.

Sequences['HarkSub'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.00.
  Author="Harkar@Blackrock",
  SpecID=261,
  Talents = "2333131",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth",
        "/cast [form:1,stealth] Shadowstrike",
        "/cast [combat] Symbols of Death",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Shadow Dance, Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Nightblade, Backstab, Backstab, Eviscerate, Backstab, Backstab, Backstab, Eviscerate",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Backstab, Backstab, Backstab, Nightblade, Backstab, Backstab, Backstab, Eviscerate",
        "/cast [combat] Shadow Blades",
        "/cast [combat] Goremaw's Bite",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I love it!! Very nice sequence.

Thanks, I updated the macro just now to reset=target/combat. Make sure you update your macro.

How do i copy and paste this insto my macros ? it does’t seem to work.

I cant get this to work, I don’t understand? What part am I to copy and paste for my macro?

Watch this guide video on how to set-up GSE 2.0

It seems to work well, however I must be doing something wrong. My DPS isnt that high, I am not buffed, but still. Also, can you make the macro include Death from Above? that did not seem to cast. Otherwise, I was only doing around 400k:( Am I supposed to pool energy as normal or just spam that button?

DFA didn’t cast because it’s not included in the macro and he doesn’t list it in the talents. It’s better to not put finishers in these macros as they will often fire before 5 combo points. You’ll use this macro to build combo points, then manually fire the finisher of your choice as each one is situational.

Hey Timothy I just posted a DFA macro under sublove if you want to check it out!

Test data:
Damage: 200M
DPS: 545K
iLVL: 909

[quote quote=51333]Test data: Damage: 200M DPS: 545K iLVL: 909
[/quote]

What’s your Sim DPS? This will help creator to know how far off or on point the macro is.

The macro opens ok but after a few secs it just says must be in stealth not sure why im getting that talents match up so im at a loss

I really love this Macro is there anyway to make a pvp form using cheap and kidney shot. I’ve been trying in game to change it up a little for pvp.