OUTLAW BETA 8.0x

Home/Classes/Rogues/Outlaw/8.0.x/OUTLAW BETA 8.0x

Forums Forums Classes Rogues Outlaw 8.0.x OUTLAW BETA 8.0x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

UPDATED to latest build
    In an effort to keep many up and running as quick as possible, I’ve been working on some quick start macros
    on as many classes as I can.

I don’t expect these to be optimal yet just to get things going from the Launch of BFA, they all work for me
    feel free to try and leave feedback, although I don’t intend to change anything until live or if they change a class drastically.
    I don’t mind you using these as a foundation for your own macro just some praise 😛

the new GSE uses a code string now for ease of importing,
    these are all tested using boosted 110s in Zulazar no leggos and bottom barrel gear so may perform better
    (updated for better combo point management)

mod alt for pistol shot, you wanna do this for that x2 damage
    mod shift for Blade FLurry, Tip if you do this just before killing spree goes off you can do ludicrous damage

d0ZNcaGEvb9svHElH2gLyMQI6XKA2u0LHCtb8lICBk1ZrANIAVk7wO9d6NcuggL0Vj5EqjnuOudgy4Qs6GQsCAcCmPohvzHQcSurQAXe0YjQVbfpvLLjO1bLyIQszQuXKvvmDutdQ0vfj8mexhQAJIuARcK2SQiBxKKpks0xfj1NfPYDPWHePywuPrlIXPQ6KqfVwGQRrvDEvLwPaXHLCCvP61Zz5ExWsHZZVK6NxoCo7CktuKP7iDytAYU3qpv4n5L7DbkTSkOizQavKoNL75SCVtsxugce1kBHfBabnbJV1Ld3jPlktrVJhf1iiqugrrmw1kBHfBabThH0(Uqq7riTVleKM2JqAlUqq7riTVle0Ees77cbHw9(DHG2JqAFxiO9iK23fccT69VmzNKUOmeiQv2cl2ac8BlEwxg3Ds6IYqGOwzlSydiiLjkkB(fcowwqWrl7VtsxugcePmQm5ediO)jKDyROCGslRMZ4DhJEnT4JAwGkU7qVJhfzbL5UhrFXwgrPZz5ENKUOmeiAR(GLYKnGG(3hJfYYH7K0fLHarB1hSqte8eBabn5hdMX7WwgfO0YQ5SCVtsxugceJkkJktoXnQ0kBHfBabnMFCxoCNKUOmeiszuzYjgqq)tiJ39i6B6rMOIIMZY9ojDrziOXGXYYH7K0fLHaXOIYOYKtCJkTYwyXgqqJ5h3Lj7K4soDigfr2FHaXOkPKTne)GQpgJhpE3l45eL8UGOsIqqae)WD3RinoVTCOfR7WrRI72fOI4ltCImsovOilqf3dgpEdOUTLAWL
    Talents 3121313

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Stealth, Cheap Shot

KeyPress: Blade Flurry, Pistol Shot

Main Sequence: Roll the Bones, Killing Spree, Dispatch, Cheap Shot, Adrenaline Rush, Sinister Strike

KeyRelease: Gouge, Stealth

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

OP macro updated for beta 12 build of GSE. which is also fine for PTR
    IF you are getting spell ids and macro not working, then you have updated GSE incorrectly not my macro problem

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

updated due to some talent changes

d0ZNcaGEvb9svrElH2MGmtvrDziZMIoSu3Ks6xe52uvphXof1Ev2Tq7h4NIummkX4GI7bL0qHsnyqdxvshuvIttGJj54Qs1cfPYsvfyXe0YjQ7sHNQYYeyDqjMOQuMkvAYQkMoQPbvCvrcpdPRdvTrrkTvbL2SQqBxKKpks0SOuFwqLVPQ6XK6qcQA0I4CuXjHk9vrsDnQY5vvALckETiv9BsE1CxU2LMu4(8lP(5LdM7o32efzYUGQkAaD3BOhB8M8Y1UxWZjk5DHrLebqRi(H7UxrACFB5Gqw2zT1YQWIKjcurYCxUM7Y1ojDtyauuR8f2Sbaw0FpllhSts3eMGEhpkQraOOmIGySQv(cB2aalhkT8SbWYHslpBam8LdLwHSbWYHslpBaSCO0YZgadS4GXgalhkT8SbWYHslpBamWIdMLP7K0nHbqrTYxyZgaOxfYXYY4Sts3egaf1kFHnBaGPmrryZVa4XYcspAzVDs6MWaOiHrTjNyaGfgkDh2kcBT1YQ5oE3XOxtl(OMfOI7o074rrwqBU7j0xSLreYCxU2jPBcdGI(QpyPnzdaSW49hIUCWojDtyau0x9blKebpYgayrX8)pEh2YiRTwwn3LRDs6MWaOyuryuBYj2rLw5lSzdaS(XGZYb7K0nHbqrcJAtoXaalmu64DpH((aKjQjO5UCTts3egaR))qlhSts3egafJkcJAtoXoQ0kFHnBaG1pgCwMUtIB5WHyue5)fafJQKw23q8dQ)ymE84D4QvXD7S2r8TjUrgjNkuKfOIlDJhVbOUTLAWL
    Talents 2111323

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Stealth, Cheap Shot

KeyPress: Blade Flurry, Pistol Shot

Main Sequence: Roll the Bones, Killing Spree, Dispatch, Cheap Shot, Adrenaline Rush, Sinister Strike

KeyRelease: Gouge, Stealth

BigShan
    Sergeant

Working lovely if they use the pistol shot modifier great work john 😀

Rhaivien
    Grunt

Amazing work John, as usual.

I was Assassination, tried outlaw due to this Macro and Wow.

Aaron Goodrich
    Grunt

———————————————————-

ON THE OTHER hand this is INSANE damage when he gets wound up. Taking out groups of 4 or more mobs with ease. Bosses out in questing and world quest-lines aren’t touching me. I win every time. Barely died, just once with there was like 10 mobs.

HexHunter
    Grunt

so far the most fun rogue macro ive tried, thanks!

Lunarah1
    Sergeant

Nice work! Holding 2.8k out of a 3.1k sim at ilvl 212.

EDIT: Took my rogue into LFR and the macro performed even better. Did 3k and above on all first wing bosses!

Mike
    First Sergeant
    Deusvox <The Evil Council> of Shattered Hand -US Level 110 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

What speed do you recommend for this? I know that you use 50ms for your fury beta one, which i fkn LOVE btw!

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

What speed do you recommend for this? I know that you use 50ms for your fury beta one, which i fkn LOVE btw!

50-100, with rogues i found 100ms worked well having everything line up and combo points being used that said if you feel it slow speed it up to be no faster than 50

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.