Outlaw Made Easy

I do not really play with outlaw anymore since assassination took over as a massive dps upgrade and this has to much RNG but this macro is the base for combo point generation and picking your finishers seperately.

Started by helping someone else with their macro.
Then made a thread of my previous work deleted - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros
You do not have to read it but you will understand where this comes from and how easy I have made it.

This macro will give you the control and precision you need to pull off some very high dps once you get use to the set up.

Sequences['PeaceOutlawComboControl'] = {
author="Peacekeeper@bleedinghollowhorde",
specID=260,
helpTxt = 'Talents:1213322',
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:alt] Blade Flurry
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth
/cast [stealth] Ambush
    ]],
'/castsequence [nomod] reset=6/combat/target Ghostly Strike, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash',
'/cast [combat] Adrenaline Rush',
PostMacro = [[
/cast [mod:ctrl] Riposte
/cast [mod:shift] Curse of the Dreadblades
/use [combat] 13	
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

WARNING I have /cast rocket barrage in mine because I am a goblin. If you would like to take advantage of your racial ability just add ‘/cast [combat] racial ability’ under the crimson vial line.

Explained -
main chain is ghostly strike with 4 saber slashes, this has been timed out so that ghostly strikes is always up(based on no other abilities changing the timing everything else still maintains the 4 to 1 ratio), and you are using your pistol shot on proc for free shot. This is your combo point builder.

Separate keyboard buttons for run through and roll the bones. Cause you can’t work these into a chain macro and manage your combo points efficiently. Sorry just does not work. plus modifiers are used for other things here.

Adrenaline rush is activated on cool down as it should be, Since this can have its cool down changed by true blood, and artifact skills. Just lets you worry less about it.

Crimson Vial on cool down as well. (Some will argue this is a dps loss but anything to save your healers some mana is a bonus. Plus a dead rogue does no damage.)

Also not in combat this will put you into stealth. ON your stealth bar use the same button as this macro is on as your ambush is if you are planning to spam this. I have my ambush and this macro on button 4 myself.

Mods -
Alt = Toggle your blade flurry on and off - AoE on and off
Shift = Curse of dreadblades - For your burst
Ctrl = Riposte - Defensive

Instead of having a separate macro for AoE and your Burst I added it all here. Shift mod for your curse of blades so you have control over when it happens so you can safe up your energy or hold out time it for blood lust.
Another reason I decided to curse of dreadblade this way because in my previous setup, and Mournchase setup it just did not use combo points effectively nor could you work in the RNG proc of pistol shot into the macro effectively. This way you can just tap shift Curse activates and then you can continue to us macro to build combo points and using pistol procs. because pistol procs allows me to get more Run through in before curse wears off instead of just doing Saber slash, Run Through over and over.

Best time to use Dreadblade in this macro is right after your ghostly strike refreshes, this gives you the next 4 saber slash for use with this ability.

So basically I put this macro on my 4 button, roll the bones on button 5, Run through button 3, Pistol Shot button 2
Very Easy High DPS with proper combo point management.

Test and enjoy Outlaw made simple

Peacekeeper of Bleeding Hollow Horde

Seems Legit, but i cant get the “MODS” to work. shift alt cntrl does nothing when the macro is running. is there something else?

Also i dont see rocket barrage. was it removed?

Yeah, I am unable to get the mods to work, any ideas? alt works but not shift or control

i might be over stepping my bounds here but as far as the mods go. i have noticed that if you just coy everything completely and click copy and paste on your pc. it doesn’t apply your keyboard alt/ctrl/shift. you have to manually retype it yourself and or make sure that you don’t have those mods already keybinded. like i have shift+1 keybinded for my pvp trinket to get out of stun. so when i use my shift(mod) it wont fire off cuz it’s priority is my trinket! hope this helps! GL

THis is your combo point generator macro

The mods are not working at all for me. I tried editing inside of GSSE and retyping them - no effect.

still - putting the mod skills on separate key-binds - this one works the best for me - I seem to stay more alive and have more health at the end of each fight than with the other Outlaw macros I have tried.

Maybe Outlaw is just a difficult spec? My guildies say I try SUB as it has much more survivability. I haven’t tried SUB yet - but Outlaw is giving me a headache - although this macro DOES help!

ANy hints on why the MODs are not working? I don’t have SHIFT or CTRL or ALT + 1 bound at all.

[quote quote=38623]The mods are not working at all for me. I tried editing inside of GSSE and retyping them – no effect.
still – putting the mod skills on separate key-binds – this one works the best for me – I seem to stay more alive and have more health at the end of each fight than with the other Outlaw macros I have tried.
Maybe Outlaw is just a difficult spec? My guildies say I try SUB as it has much more survivability. I haven’t tried SUB yet – but Outlaw is giving me a headache – although this macro DOES help!
ANy hints on why the MODs are not working? I don’t have SHIFT or CTRL or ALT + 1 bound at all.
[/quote]

If you have other macros in the rogue page that have errors in them anything past the error doesn’t work from my experience. I made sure all my macros work before posting them.
Some times the mod keys just don’t work for some reason sadly. I tend to just have them on other keys as well. Like f4 is my defense cooldown like evasion/parry. clock of shadows on C. sprint on x, feint on V.

But at the moment assassination is the main spec for raid rogue. patch in january may change things around who knows. Blizzard says they tweaking characters and stats, but that usually just means they are breaking something.