Forums Forums Classes Paladins Gnome Sequencer {Paladin} Grateful for Assistance am I

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Grunt
    Ånora <Silver Star> of Emerald Dream -US Level 100 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

#25902 |

Merry Meet!

Abundantly grateful for illumination, on what I am doing wrong, gifted me, am I.

PROBLEM:

• While in the game, I created a Macro with one of the sequences name’s that I gave.
    • The macro fails to update with anything. It did at first last night but now it fails; That is it fails to ‘update’ the macro with whatever macro code Gnome Sequencer uses to pull my relevant sequence from the sequence.lua
    • The Macro persists with the ‘?’ as a graphic instead of something more relevant.

MY ACTIONS:

• I downloaded and installed the [Gnome Sequencer] as the FAQ explained.
    • I renamed ExampleSequences.Lua file to Sequences.lua.
    • I pasted a few sequences that I found in Retribution and Protection forums. Specifically {Healme} and {Doom}’s. I altered them slightly from how they explained the macro.
    • To clarify, I went to the end of what was ExampleSequences.lua where there is the } sign all by itself. I hit enter twice and then pasted the following code.

I am using Macro ToolKit as well. Incase a conflict between the program cause this error, I disabled it but GnomeSequencer still refused to work.

Thank you for sharing your time and Force; May you eternally ask the Goddess to alight your path.

Sincerely,

Brent

Fuzzy Navel
    First Sergeant
    Pluckyduck <Without Warning> of Trollbane -US Level 110 Night Elf Druid

Recent Activity

the problen lies in the last macro entered

this is not proper macro function as u dont specify an order to use the macro’s it would be better to delete this sequence and make them as ingame macro’s

richard
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

got more wrong that that last macro got bunch syntax errors tried each 1 , and each had an error sorry didnt write em down, it looks good not sure what it is

Brent
    Grunt
    Ånora <Silver Star> of Emerald Dream -US Level 100 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

Grateful for your help, am I.

I am moving this over to the User Interface/Addons topic because that is where someone else posted a similar question and maybe it is more appropriate for me to do so.

Thank you for sharing your time and Force; May you eternally ask the Goddess to alight your path.

Sincerely,

Brent

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.